+22962452881

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22962452881

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22962452881, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22962452881

Telephone number +22962452881 has a country code of 229, which indicates that it is from Benin. The dialing code (62) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22962452881

Telephone number +22962452881 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "John Donaldson". The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention My Dear Beneficiary,

How are you today my dear together with your family, i am diplomatic agent Dr Terry White. please dear what is going on? where are you right now i have been calling you and you don’t pick up my calls, well if what am hearing is not truth kindly get back to me very urgently to this email, we have a crucial situation here in this airport, please i need to know the truth before handing over your consignment boxes worth $10.5millions to them for me to go back to my country, the situation here in this airport is that some group of persons in number of two united state of America came to this airport and told me that you had an auto-crash last week and you died two days ago , that upon your death, you assigned them to be the next of kin over your funds and properties, Image result for consignment box of money Image result for consignment box of money.

SO PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED HERE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO do because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead. they also brought a signed letter of change of ownership and appointment of next-of-kin over your properties including your funds on the consignment box that are with me in this airport and they said that you even made a provision of the needed $25 usd for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home, but personally I'm not well convinced that you are dead that is why i asked them to hold back the $25.00 and come back tomorrow so that i will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because i am confuse if is truth okay.

prior to this development i told them to come back tomorrow, meanwhile; i have reported this case to the airport police authority, so if indeed you are alive, i want you to write me back immediately you receive this email before it will be too late, to decide on how to get them arrest with the airport police authority when those men comes back tomorrow.

You are to get back to me on my e-mail below (dhldiplomatagentservice22002@gmail.com), write me back with the payment which you will buy gift card of the needed fee $25.00 dollars, buy google play gift card or iTunes card so that custom here at airport will clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home,

Please do try your possible best to send it before 4:pm today as i have no much time left to enable me come over to your house and hand over your package to you and then go back immediately.

kindly do that immediately because if you fail to do that, i will assume that you are dead as they have claimed, and hand over your consignment box over to them and go back to my country, your non-compliance will mean that actually you are dead as they claim and i will not hesitate to hand over your consignment box to them and go back as they have pleaded to me. i will be waiting to hear from you today

Thanks and god bless
Yours faithfully
I am Diplomatic Agent Dr Terry White
My Boss Name, John Donaldson
line to call him +229 6245 2881
The email was sent from the email address "I am Diplomatic Agent Dr Terry White <zenithinternationalbank01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "dhldiplomatagentservice22002@gmail.com" and the subject "Are you truly Dead OR Alive? Answer Needed Urgently".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22962452881 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Godwin Emefele", Customer Service Executive at the Central Bank of Benin and using the email address {Reply-to}. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Central Bank of BENIN/CBB/
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
COTONOU Federal Capital Territory,
BENIN, Call: +229 62452881

Good Day to you:

I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY YOUR TRANSFER PAYMENT IS READY NOW.

This is to report to you that our /CBB/ bureau have received a correspondence from the federal high court as cancellation notice for your total fund transfer to be deleted from foreign payment file. sincerely have you sit down and ask your self one question .Why is it that i have all these Documentations and yet i have not received my funds? I will not any way violate any Central Bank Law in trying to finish this project and the truth is what i have to tell you if you can only listen.

I know it is because of your lack of trust that make you not to believe me which you are about to lose now if you did not reply immediately, Honestly I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, I raised some money to help you out and make sure that your transfer will be release to you the same day you send the $30 as well. Your $9.800,000.00 depending on your choice today,

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $30 but i don’t see the reason you have to keep silent on me, honestly before God and man, I am just disappointed at your behaviors because you know that I cannot deceive you, okay now that I try to help I want you to just pay the $30 and leave rest for me, and watch me this time if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $30 for activation update charge before you can receive your fund today, please send the charge through Money Gram or Western Union immediately even any gifts card, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate. send it and make sure you reconfirm your account information okay.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $30 as I promise don’t count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $30. today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $30.how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

So make sure that you try your possible best to look for the money and Pay it immediately via Money Gram or Western Union with the Payment Information Below or you will buy any gifts card. Your total fund depending on your choice today: THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT! The fee is not big again that you will blame anybody this time because now everything depend only on your choice.

IF YOU HAVE BE BLOCK TO SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION, JUST USE THE $30 AND BUY GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD OR ITUNES CARD AND THAN SCRATCH IT AND SEND US THE NUMBER,

Receiver Names: DAVID MARK
Receiver Address: COTONOU, Benin Republic
Question: What For?
Answer: Good News.
Amount: $30

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $30 today we shall send your transfer confirmation slip the same today you send the $30 without asking you for any more fee. I swear. Note higher authorities that is in charge of international transaction has this morning declared that your $9.800,000.00 will be Transfer Only as a compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic.

Thank you, Looking forward to hear from you again today.

Regards,

Dr. Godwin Emefele| Customer Service Executive | CBB| Central Bank Of BENIN
Office | Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
COTONOU, Federal Capital Territory
BENIN

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged, confidential and covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521.This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the specific individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. If you have never been scam before, Please Delete because this massage is made for the scam victims only ! Thank you
The email was sent from the email address "CENTRAL BANK DIRECTOR <diplomaticagentcoriersevice01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "centralexecutiveservicebanking@gmail.com" and the subject "I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY YOUR TRANSFER PAYMENT IS READY NOW".

Dr. Godwin Emefele is the Executive Govenor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22962452881 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Douglas H. Shulman", Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service and using the email address officaloffice09@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
INSTRUCTIONS TO DELIVER YOUR PARCEL.
U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520

Greeting from USA I.R.S,

Attention: Owner Of This Email:

We write to inform you that your package with reference number 2661428 has been in Customs facility custody waiting for resolutions of the clearance to further the delivery to your delivery address by the delivery Agent who came all the way from Africa. We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your ATM VISA CARD content sum of $10.500.000.00 USD which the agent suppose to deliver to you which was on hold by USA Customs Department and they are requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the ATM VISA CARD before it will be released from the Customs to the delivery agent to complete the delivery.

After the phone call we made on your behalf to the USA Customs Authority and the Government of BENIN Republic. It was resolved that the delivery of your card to your address must be complete within two (2) working days upon your compliance to our directives; You should send the sum of $109.00 USD to obtain the needed Ownership-clearance certificate from BENIN REPUBLIC.

The clearance charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the US Embassy in BENIN REPUBLIC considering the poor economic situations that made it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement. We will upon the confirmation of your clearing charge assign our Diplomat Agent (MR ROBERT AARON) to travel to USA and collect your package and proceed with the delivery.

Once you notify us with the payment information and the needed Ownership-clearance certificate from BENIN REPUBLIC, the USA Customs will release your ATM VISA CARD to you and it will be delivered to you by the agent,

Note that you are expected to pay only $109.00 usd for Ownership-clearance certificate and you are to pay it to BENIN REPUBLIC as the origination of the package in favor of ANTHONY OBA as our accountant officer in BENIN REPUBLIC Send the $109.00 usd through WESTERN UNION OR ANY GIFT CARD once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your package,

Receivers Name:==== ANTHONY OBA
CITY: COTONOU
Country/City:=======BENIN REPUBLIC
Test Question:=======YES?
Answer: ===========YES
Amount:===========$109.00usd
MTCN:

Once you send the money to BENIN REPUBLIC to this name OR you buy GIFT CARD , please try to notify us with the details so that we can contact ANTHONY OBA for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your Ownership-clearance certificate.

Note that any unclaimed ATM VISA CARD will be return to BENIN REPUBLIC Government after 2 days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that the Customs will release your card.

Thank You.

CONTRACT NUMBER: +229 62452881
Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Douglas H. Shulman Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service.
The email was sent from the email address "Mr. Douglas H. Shulman Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service <westernunionh98@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "officaloffice09@gmail.com" and the subject "Greeting from USA I.R.S".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +22962452881 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Aloysius Katsina-Alu", Chief Justice of The Supreme Court of Benin and using the email address supremecourtjusticejudge01@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
SUPREME COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
THREE-ARMS ZONE P.M.B 308. GARIABUJA.
JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC
TEL: + 229 6245-2881

Attention Please,

Provision of Affidavit of Claim Certificate for Legal Cover/
Protection of US$25.8 Million Dollars.

Please let me start by apologizing to your humble and noble person, this
is because your payment file worth the total sum of us$25.8 Million us
dollars was brought to my desk for cancellation which i have to taken my
time to look into your payment file to know why your over due payment
should be canceled and i found out that it was because of your inability
to secure your Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) that is why they
decided to cancel your payment of us$25.8 Million usd.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy and because i do not want
your payment to be cancel, so i immediately called up the president and
explain your matter to him as regards your payment and he personally
called up a meeting which was resolved that all payment charges and any
payment fee should be reduced to it's barest menial in order to help you
afford the fee.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges
required has been reduced only the sum of $138. us dollars this step is
in order to enable you afford this only fee so that your Release Approval
Order Certificate (RAOC) will procure in your name to enhance the
immediate transfer of your $25.8 Million us dollars into your bank
account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address.

Please I want you to know that you have till the end of today and tomorrow
to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the
transfer of your fund worth $25.8 Million us dollars into your account,

So i will advice you to copy below information and address the payment of
$138. us dollars through Western Union Money Transfer and send back the
payment details to this office immediately the payment is effected.

Send the $138. us dollars through Western Union OR Money Gram

Receiver's Name:............. Anthony Oba
City:..................................... Cotonou
Question:.................................... In God?
Answer:.......................................... We Trust
Amount:............................................. $138. us dollars only
Sender's Name:............................??
MTCN Number:..............................??

We want you to know that we are indeed very sorry for any inconveniences
any delay this must have caused you in having your fund paid out to you
long before now.

You will never ever regret paying the fee this is a promise to you after
all your pains in the past as we are here to serve you as our word is our
bond to you.

Confirm the receipt of this e-mail by you immediately and be rest assured
that you will be smiling to your bank once you comply with the above
directives now. Your urgent response to this e-mail now will go a long way
in helping us ensure your payment is released to you within 24 hours of
you acting as instructed you now.

Looking forward to read your email with the payment details of the
required $138 Dollars.

Yours Faithfully,

ALOYSIUS KATSINA-ALU
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME
COURT OF BENIN.
Tel: + 229 6245-2881
The email was sent from the email address "CHIEF JUDGE FEDERAL HIGH COURT <diplomatagentservice01@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "supremecourtjusticejudge01@gmail.com" and the subject "FROM: ALOYSIUS KATSINA-ALU CHIEF, JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC".