+15304144694

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15304144694

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15304144694, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15304144694

Telephone number +15304144694 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (530) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (414) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Truckee. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "T-MOBILE USA, INC.". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - CA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15304144694

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +15304144694 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Ruud Boudewijn" and using the email address boudewruud@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Please,

It's Edwin Castro, the winner of $2.04 Billion USD Powerball Lottery Jackpot 2022. It took me some while to make up my mind on this decision, I have so much passion in investments so I have been investing mostly on properties and also donating to some charity organizations too. I have voluntarily decided to donate a sum of $1 Million USD to you as one of the selected winners which is for 5 random persons, if you get this message it means your email was selected after a spin ball on Saturday 30th March, 2024.
So difficult to believe? Yes!!! It's reality. Congratulations!!!
https://youtu.be/1kmq3jlaIlU?si=VoyU1f4wOhSO1kF9

THIS IS YOUR SPIN BALL WINNING CODE : 4530987

Please kindly contact Mr.Ruud Boudewijn with your WINNING CODE

You will get your winning money either by Cashier's check, Direct Transfer or ATM Card.

Contact Person
Name: Ruud Boudewijn
Phone: +1 (530) 414 4694
Email: boudewruud@gmail.com

I hope you will make good use of this one time life opportunity and also make an impact on people's life too
CONGRATULATION!!!

Regards
Mr. Edwin Castro
The email was sent from the email address "Edwin Castro <edwincastro@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "<boudewruud@gmail.com>" and the subject "Edwin Castro's Gift".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.