+14012195530

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+14012195530

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +14012195530, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +14012195530

Telephone number +14012195530 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (401) indicates that the number covers the State of Rhode Island, USA and the Exchange Code (219) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Warwick. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "OMNIPOINT MIAMI E LICENSE, LLC".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +14012195530

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +14012195530 is being used as part of a Crypto Recovery Scam by someone claiming to be "Admin Hacker Program"and using the email address admin@weicherthallmarks.com. The telephone number is included in the following post that was made on Social Media or Internet Guestbooks:
ADMIN HACKER PROGRAM: IS THE BEST COMPANY FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY RECOVERY AND HOW TO RECOVER LOST CRYPTO FUNDS

The investment scheme initially drew me in with the promise of large profits and the guarantee of a safe investment. But as time passed, I came to see that the investment was a complete fraud. I was left feeling dissatisfied and powerless after losing access to my money. It was a terrible experience, and I thought I was out of choices. I looked up a few cryptocurrency recovery businesses online and read customer endorsements and reviews after doing some investigation. To assist me in getting my investment back, I had to discover a reliable provider. I gave it some thought before deciding to get in touch with Admin HACKER PROGRAM who received great feedback and endorsements. Their professionalism and promptness really pleased me, and they offered me hope by thoroughly explaining the recuperation process. After he recovered well, I agreed to review the fantastic work he did. admin Hacker Gaius is a great resource for any fraud victim looking for assistance in recovering their lost cryptocurrency.

Contact details:
E-mail: admin@weicherthallmarks.com

WhatsApp: +1 401 219-5530
The WhoIs record for the fake domain weicherthallmarks.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2023-04-30T16:30:47Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-04-30T16:30:47Z

Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)