+13155724468

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+13155724468

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +13155724468, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +13155724468

Telephone number +13155724468 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (315) indicates that the number covers the State of New York, USA and the Exchange Code (572) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Clay. This Exchange code was originally designated for Mobile usage and the original service provider was "OMNIPOINT COMMUNICATIONS, INC. - NY". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +13155724468

Telephone number +13155724468 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Leander Tempongko Bautista" and using the email address uoffice1534098@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attn The Beneficiary,

Kindly confirm If you're still using this email address? We are legal personnel attached to a prime bank in the United State by the name ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA.

Kindly be notified that there has been due approval for reimbursement of your long outstanding payment via ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA. The funds have been securely allocated through a transitory account with ABNB Federal Credit Union NY USA. However, Mr. Stephen McGregor, your former partner has again presented a Canadian bank account requesting that the funds Value, $11.500.000.00 should be remitted to him the second time, He claims to be your next of kin. Kindly confirm this information to us as your silence may suggest that Mr. McGregor’s claims are genuine.

I'll be honest with you and i have to let you know this now before anything this process will cost you $250.00 only and you are not going to be ask to pay any kind of fee again in the near future the good part of it the fee is refundable if you did not receive your funds as promise be rest assured please don't look down on this process I'm not here to mislead you my WORLDS IS MY BOND. Your urgent response would make this payment process swift with your contact details indicating how you wish to receive your funds $11,500,000.00 only.

For further clarification, call Mr. Leander Tempongko Bautista anytime between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on my Tel +1 (315) 572-4468, call or email your reply to: uoffice1534098@gmail.com

Sincerely
Mr. Leander Tempongko Bautista
Head, Corporate Banking and e-Payments
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs Susan Hofman <drmichaelc69@gmail.com>", with the subject "URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +13155724468

Telephone number +13155724468 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mirando Walton", from BMO Bank and using the email address roberts011@live.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FROM THE BMO BANK
Chicago IL, 60606
Tel: +1(315)572-4468

Good day,
You should understand that I am only here to help you so do not see that I need money from you because I do not need any money from you. Be rest assured that I will help you to make sure that you receive your funding Valuem $11,500,000.00 Million as the real beneficiary of the funds. You should also follow up all my humble advice and directives. As part of the standard payment procedure, please be advised that the following steps will be undertaken.

1. (Verification:) Our team will conduct a thorough verification process to ensure the authenticity of the fund. This step is crucial to maintain the security and integrity of the transaction.
2. (Legalization:) Following successful verification, the funds will undergo a legalization process, adhering to all necessary legal and regulatory requirements of the banking system. This step ensures compliance with financial regulations and guarantees the legitimacy of the transaction. It will cost you a legalization fee of $250.00 only, no more fee will be asked in the near future. please advise how you prefer to send the fee in the next email account, bitcoin, WU, Ria, MG,?
3. ( Final Authorization:) Once the verification and legalization processes are complete, the final authorization will be granted by the Authority to initiate the transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account/ ATM Card delivery

We understand the importance of a seamless transaction for our customers, and we assure you that every effort will be made to expedite the process. Typically, the entire procedure takes no more than 72 business hours from the initiation of the verification process to the confirmation of funds into your nominated bank account. For any queries or clarifications during this process, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated service team via this email channel. You should go ahead to send me your information below.

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Full Address.
3. Your Mobile Telephone /Whatsapp Number.
4. Your Occupation.
5. Copy of Your International Passport.
6. The Name of your Nearest International Airport.
7. Bank Name.
8. Bank Address.
9. Account Number.
10. Account Name.
11. Iban Number.
12. Swift Code.

Have a good day. Await your quick reply To Email: roberts011@live.com

Best Regards,
Mirando Walton
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Mirando Walton" <richmond.luke98@gmail.com>", with the subject "VERY URGENT!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.