+16093072021

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16093072021

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16093072021, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16093072021

Telephone number +16093072021 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (609) indicates that the number covers the State of New Jersey, USA and the Exchange Code (307) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Pleasantville. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "ONVOY, LLC - NJ".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16093072021

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +16093072021 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Douglas Zee" and using the email address douglaszeenjzeenj@firemail.at. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Very Good Friend,

This is making 20 times now i am contacting you, that I'm happy to inform you about my success in receiving our funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from USA. Presently, I'm in China for an investment projects with my own share from the total sum since 2 weeks now. I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts you made and worked hard in transferring those funds despite that it failed you and I somehow. That was the reason why I asked you to contact DOUGLAS ZEE since 2 weeks ago but to my greatest surprise he told me that you did not contact him not even a day. Now, contact him immediately. His name is DOUGLAS ZEE, contact him in USA and ask him to send you the total $1,000.000.00 (US$1,000,000 One Million USD) from USA which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to receive the funds. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Douglas Zee and instruct him with account where he can transfer the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I'm very busy here in China because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Douglas Zee since days to transfer the money immediately you reached him in USA, so feel free to get in touch with him to send the amount to you without any delay. His Email: douglaszeenjzeenj@firemail.at His Phone:+16093072021 USA

With best regards,
DR WOOD JNR .
The email was sent from the email address "dr wood jnr <mrpaulgrant944@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "douglaszeenjzeenj@firemail.at" and the subject "US$1,000,000 COMPENSATION Hello My Very Good Friend,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.