+17199001223

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17199001223

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17199001223, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17199001223

Telephone number +17199001223 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (719) indicates that the number covers the State of Colorado, USA and the Exchange Code (900) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Colorado Springs. This Exchange code was originally designated for {Mobile/Landline} usage and the original service provider was "NEUTRAL TANDEM-COLORADO, LLC - CO".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17199001223

Telephone number +17199001223 is being used as part of a Loan Scam by someone claiming to be "Bernard" from Zion Finance Group and using the email address ziontld@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Loan Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Grüße, Es ist mir eine Freude, Ihnen mitzuteilen, dass Ihre Währungssorgen bald vorbei sein werden. Ich bin Herr Bernard und habe eine Kreditfazilität hier in den USA. Aber ich kann Ihnen überall auf der Welt Geld leihen. Sie müssen nur die Zion Group fragen. Ich persönlich habe die wenigen E-Mails als erste Nutzergruppe ausgewählt. Bitte senden Sie mir eine, wie viel Sie ausleihen möchten. Das Geld für Hypotheken, Autokäufe und Reisen etc. wird zur Verfügung gestellt, sofern Sie einen gültigen Personalausweis oder Führerschein besitzen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass die ersten 7, die diese E-Mail beantworten: ziontld@gmail.com innerhalb der nächsten 48 Stunden die höchste Aufmerksamkeit erhalten und die höchste Priorität haben.
Vielen Dank. Herr Bernard.

Zion Finance Group
E-Mail: ziontld@gmail.com
Tel : 1 (719) 900-1223
English translation
Greetings, It is my pleasure to inform you that your currency worries will soon be over. I am Mr. Bernard and have a credit facility here in the US. But I can borrow money in the world you anywhere. You need only ask the Zion Group. I have a few e-mails selected as the first group of users in person. Please send me how much you want to borrow one. The money for mortgages, car purchases and travel, etc. will be made available unless you have a valid identity card or driver's license. Please note that the first 7, answer this email: ziontld@gmail.com attracted the most attention within the next 48 hours and have the highest priority.
Thank you very much. Mr. Bernard.
Zion Finance Group
E-mail: ziontld@gmail.com
Tel: 1 (719) 900-1223
The email was sent from the email address "Zion Finance Group <complaints2@sial.com.pk>", with the Reply-to address "Zon Finance Group <zionitld2@gmail.com>" and the subject "New message: Kreditanfrage?".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +17199001223 is being used as part of a Loan Scam by someone claiming to be "Mr. Bernard" from Zion Finance Group and using the email address info@ziongroup.com. The telephone number is included in the following Loan Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings, It is my pleasure to let you know that your currency worries will soon be over. I am Mr. Bernard and have a credit facility here in the USA. But I can lend you money anywhere in the world. You just have to ask the Zion Group. Personally, I have selected the few e-mails as the first beneficiary group. Please send me an e-mail info@ziongroupltd.com how much you want to borrow. The money for mortgages, car purchases and travel etc. will be provided, provided you have a valid national identity card or driver's license. Please note that the first 7 who answer this e-mail within the next 48 hours will get the highest attention and will be the top priority.
Zion Finance Group
E-mail: info@ziongroup.com
Tel: +1 (719) 900-1223
The WhoIs record for the domain ziongroup.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 1998-12-24T05:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-12-24T05:00:00Z

Registrant Name: ZION COMPUTERS PVT LTD
Registrant Organization: ZION COMPUTERS PVT LTD
Registrant Street: B-19, SANWAL NAGAR SADIQ NAGAR MARKET
Registrant City: NEW DELHI
Registrant State/Province: DELHI
Registrant Postal Code: 110 049
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.9999999999
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +91.9999999999
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: shaji_jacob@VSNL.COM

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +17199001223 is being used as part of a Loan Scam by someone claiming to be "Mr. Bernard" from Zion Finance Group and using the email address ziontld@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Loan Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Grüße, es ist mir eine Freude, Sie wissen zu lassen, dass Ihre Währungssorgen bald vorbei sein werden. Ich bin Herr Bernard und habe hier in den USA eine Kreditfazilität. Aber ich kann Ihnen mit 2% überall auf der Welt Geld leihen. Sie müssen nur die Zion-Gruppe fragen. Persönlich habe ich die wenigen E-Mails als erste Empfängergruppe ausgewählt. Bitte senden Sie mir eine Nachricht, wie viel Sie ausleihen möchten. Das Geld für Hypotheken, Autokäufe und Reisen usw. wird bereitgestellt, sofern Sie einen gültigen Personalausweis oder Führerschein besitzen. Bitte beachten Sie, dass die ersten 7, die diese E-Mail innerhalb der nächsten 48 Stunden beantworten: ziontld@gmail.com, die höchste Aufmerksamkeit erhalten und oberste Priorität haben.
Vielen Dank. Herr Bernard.
Zion Finance Group
E-Mail: ziontld@gmail.com
Tel.: 1 (719) 900-1223
Translasion from German to English:
Greetings, it is my pleasure to let you know that your currency worries will soon be over. I am Mr. Bernard and I have here in the US a credit facility. But I can lend you 2% anywhere in the world money. You need only ask the Zion group. Personally, I have the few e-mails selected as the first recipient group. Please send me a message, how much you want to borrow. The money for mortgages, car purchases and travel, etc. will be provided unless you have a valid identity card or driver's license. Please note that the first seven who answer this email within the next 48 hours ziontld@gmail.com , attracted the most attention and highest priority.

Zion Finance Group
E-mail: ziontld@gmail.com
Tel .: 1 (719) 900-1223
The email was sent from the email address "Zion Finance Group <kent2@whoney.co.nz>", with the Reply-to address "zionitld2@gmail.com" and the subject "Geld-Loan offer".

The email is an example of an Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam with promises of a loan being available to the victim regardles of their personal status and credit history. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.