+22893266588

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22893266588

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22893266588, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22893266588

Telephone number +22893266588 has a country code of 228, which indicates that it is from Togo. The dialing code (9) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22893266588

Telephone number +22893266588 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Fabio Duru" from Banque Populaire S.A Togo and using the email address fabioduru1011@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings,

I am HON.FABIO DURU working with BANQUE POPULAIRE S.A TOGO as their SECRETARIAT GENERAL FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT, as an account officer to late Engineer George ,I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds belonging to one of customer late Engineer George who bears the same surname with you. Our late customer late Engineer George was a companion to former Libyan President Muhammar Gaddafi and Gaddafi was using him to run transactions globally and the bottom line is that our late customer late Engineer George was assassinated in Libyan. I am his personal account officer with the account he has with our bank. My purpose of contacting you is that our late customer late Engineer George deposited funds valued at (US$9.6 million) with (150 kg of Gold) with our bank before his death without an heir apparent, NEXT OF KIN, or beneficiary. I will like to present you as the NEXT OF KIN to late Engineer George in order for you to lay claim to the aforementioned funds and gold.

I solicit your cooperation and assistance. For this, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the (US$9.6 million) with (150 kg of Gold) to your account within 10 or 14 banking working days. This money has been dormant for years in his account with our bank without claim. Our bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer late Engineer George I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that our bank can release the funds and the Gold to you as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased customer late Engineer George.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me, if you agree to handle this business with me. I am expecting your urgent respond immediately.

Please be advised that the confidentiality of this transaction is non-negotiable. Reply me via my private email: fabioduru1011@gmail.com

Best Regards.

HON.FABIO DURU
SECRETARIAT GENERAL
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANQUE POPULAIRE S.A TOGO
Direct line +22893266588
The email was sent from the email address "Fabio Duru <fabioduru1011@gmail.com>", with the subject "Greetings".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22893266588

Telephone number +22893266588 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Odens Numbi" and using the email address generalsecretariat56@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings,

I am MR.ODENS NUMBI working with (BANQUE POPULAIRE S.A TOGO) as their SECRETARIAT GENERAL FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT, as an account officer to late Engineer ,I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds belonging to one of customer who bears the same surname with you. Our late customer was a companion to former Libyan President Muhammar Gaddafi and Gaddafi was using him to run transactions globally and the bottom line is that our late customer was assassinated in Libyan. I am his personal account officer with the account he has with our bank. My purpose of contacting you is that our late customer deposited funds valued at (US$9.6 million) with (150 kg of Gold) with our bank before his death without an heir apparent, NEXT OF KIN, or beneficiary. I will like to present you as the NEXT OF KIN to our late customer in order for you to lay claim to the aforementioned funds and gold.

I solicit your cooperation and assistance. For this, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the (US$9.6 million) with (150 kg of Gold) to your account within 10 or 14 banking working days. This money has been dormant for years in his account with our bank without claim. Our bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that our bank can release the funds and the Gold to you as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 50% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me, if you agree to handle this business with me. I am expecting your urgent respond immediately.

Please be advised that the confidentiality of this transaction is non-negotiable.

My official email address: generalsecretariat56@gmail.com
Direct line +228 932-66-588

Best Regards.

Mr.Odens Numbi
SECRETARIAT GENERAL
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANQUE POPULAIRE S.A TOGO
Security and Finance Company.
The email was sent from the email address "Odens Numbi <generalsecretariat56@gmail.com>", with the subject "Greetings.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.