+2346744788273

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2346744788273

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2346744788273, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2346744788273

Telephone number +2346744788273 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (67) indicates that the number covers the area of Kontagora and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2346744788273

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", Director cash processing unit at the United Bank of Africa and using the email addresses kennedyuzoka907@gmail.com & mruzoka33@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
phone no: +234 802 263 0701
FAX: 234 674 478 8273

I Am Mr.Knnedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address

kennedyuzoka907@gmail.com
mruzoka33@aol.com

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
Director cash processing unit
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A).
phone no: +234 802 263 0701
kennedyuzoka907@gmail.com
mruzoka33@aol.com
The email was sent from the email address "UNITED BANK <membership@tnaionline.org>", with the Reply-to address "<mruzoka33@aol.com>" and the subject "GOOD NEWS REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT....36554".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", Director of the cash processing unit at United bank of Africa and using the email addresses kenndyuzoka3344@gmail.com and mruzokauba56@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
phone no: +234 706 815 3659

I Am Mr.Knnedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address
kenndyuzoka3344@gmail.com/mruzokauba56@aol.com

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
kenndyuzoka3344@gmail.com
mruzokauba56@aol.com
The email was sent from the email address ""MR.KENNEDY UZOKA"<valerie@olivemill.com>", with the Reply-to address "<kenndyuzoka3344@gmail.com>" and the subject "FINAL PAYMENT REMINDER..REF/MY/MX/50".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2346744788273, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2346744788273

Telephone number +2346744788273 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (67) indicates that the number covers the area of Kontagora and that the number is a landline number.

---

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United bank of Africa and using the email address uzokauba889@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

I Am Mr.Knnedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for
African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with

Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam
victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the
scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank
has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500,
000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand
delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd $3,000) have
been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that
matters. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone
number to the below email
address {uzokauba889@gmail.com)

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
Phone no: +234 706 815 3659
uzokauba889@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address ""United Bank For Africa{Uba}" <firstnationalbank229@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "kennedyuzoka228@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention Fund Beneficiary".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United bank of Africa and using the email address uzokakennedy605@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

I Am Mr.Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

uzokakennedy605@gmail.com)

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
uzokakennedy605@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr.Kennedy Uzoka" <info@ffice.org>", with the Reply-to address "kenndyuzoka3344@gmail.com" and the subject "SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION..REF CODE:H/88095.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United Bank of Africa and using the email address mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

I Am Mr.Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

uzokamrkenndy@gmail.com
Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
The email was sent from the email address "UNITED BANK <mre@lgm.gov.my>", with the Reply-to address "mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com" and the subject "GOOD NEWS REARDING YOUR PAYMENT..REF.G242839".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United Bank of Africa and using the email address mrkennedyuz@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
FAX: 234 674 478 8273.

I'm Mr.Kennedy Uzoka the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay you compensation value of ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through the means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matter. Therefore, kindly forward your home address, direct phone number to the below email address: .... mrkennedyuz@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
Phone no: +234 706 815 3659.
The email was sent from the email address "Kennedy Uzoka <ken.uzoka002@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "ken.uzoka002@gmail.com" and the subject "Director cash processing unit".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jerry Obadi", from United Bank of Africa and using the email address ubacompansfund@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
phone no: :+234 815 730 5238

I Am Mr.Jerry Obadi the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

ubacompansfund@yahoo.com

Regards,
Mr Jerry Obadi
Phone no: :+234 815 730 5238
The email was sent from the email address "UBAGroup <relkhayari@b2s-maroc.com>", with the Reply-to address "ubacompansfund@yahoo.com" and the subject "YOUR UNCLAIMED PAYMENT".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United bank of Africa and using the email address mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2346744788273 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Kennedy Uzoka", from United bank of Africa and using the email address mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

mrkennedyuz@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr Kennedy Uzoka
The email was sent from the email address "MR.KENNEDY UZOKA <itgcustomersupport@lloyds.com>", with the Reply-to address "mrkennedyuzokaub11@gmail.com" and the subject "YOUR UNCLAIMED PAYMENT.REF.MX55478".