+12548297127

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+12548297127

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +12548297127, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +12548297127

Telephone number +12548297127 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (254) indicates that the number covers the State of Texas, USA and the Exchange Code (829) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Gholson. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "SOUTHWESTERN BELL". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - TX".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +12548297127

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +12548297127is being used as part of a Romance Scam by someone claiming to be "Phillip H". The telephone number in included in the following following message that the scammer sent to a victim:
2548297127 thank you and I will be expecting to hear back from you

Mornings Are Beautiful because It Starts With Your Love that Stays With Me All Day Long. Good Morning Dear.
The post was made from the profile "Phillip H":
Phillip H
Last Active: 39 minutes ago
Profile Views: 4805 times
Tagline: A person that has a relationship with the Lord. Someone that realizes that beauty is very much found inside of a person as well as on the out side.
Relationship Status: Widowed
Languages: English, Français, Español - España
Ethnicity: Asian, Black, Caucasian/White, East Indian, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander, Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Eminem, Micheal Jackson,Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley,Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Alicia Keys Movies: he Godfather, The Dark Knight, Avengers Infinity War, Toy Story,Pulp Fiction,The Lion King, Avengers Endgame TV: Gamd Of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, This Is Us,Grey's Anatomy, Breaking Bad, Friends, NCIS
Books: TO Kill Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby, Gone with the Wind, Beloved, Little Woman, Goodnight Moon, Invisible Man, The Catcher
Sports: Baseball, Basketball,Soccer, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Golf
About Me: A person that has a relationship with the Lord. Someone that realizes that beauty is very much found inside of a person as well as on the out side. Also I want someone who knows that a companionship builds from a friendship. I Love people that have a very good heart.Ideal DateBuying a good meal, kicking back, shoes off, and watching a terrific Movie !