+19733045817

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+19733045817

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +19733045817, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +19733045817

Telephone number +19733045817 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (973) indicates that the number covers the State of New Jersey, USA and the Exchange Code (304) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Hawthorne. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "VERIZON NEW JERSEY, INC.". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - NJ".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +19733045817

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +19733045817 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Michael Kurak", Chief Executive Director of Account Administration at Falcon Private Bank and using the email address falconprrivatebank@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
MR AND MRS WARREN BUFFETT

Greetings To You From Mr & Mrs Warren Buffett,
it is categorically cleared that you have emerge as our beneficiary. This is to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via Online Bank Transfer or check can be mail to you. This system will be easier for you and I.The $35,000 USD was deposited with FALCON PRIVATE BANK for security reasons and better protection of the funds. I am going to send your donation amount of ($35,000 US DOLLARS) To you via Online Bank Wire Transfer. just follow the FALCON PRIVATE BANK for instruction and directive to enable you receive your $35,000 usd.

And This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use FALCON PRIVATE BANK to disburse this money because my foundation has no branch in Your city, which makes it impossible for my foundation to know about this donation to you. I am also pleased to inform you that I have issued out a bank draft of [$35,000 usd] in your name through my attorney, which has been deposit with (FALCON PRIVATE BANK ), the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Online Bank Wire Transfer to any bank account of your choice.

Kindly allow me to inform you that my foundation is not aware of this donation i did it from my heart according to I and my wife promise and Will to help the poor . if my foundation should find out about this donation, it will lead to cancellation of the donation, you are hereby advised to keep this donation strictly confidential until you receive the money before you can share the good news. Kindly contact the bank for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of FALCON PRIVATE BANK .

BANK CONTACT INFORMATION
BANK NAME: FALCONPRIVATEBANK
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Michael Kurak
Chief Executive Director of Account Administration
Email: (falconprrivatebank@gmail.com)
Contact Number: +1 (973)3045817
The email was sent from the email address "Warren Buffet <warreenbuffet@gmail.com>", with the subject "Congratulations.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.