+22890426594

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22890426594

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22890426594, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22890426594

Telephone number +22890426594 has a country code of 228, which indicates that it is from Togo. The dialing code (9) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22890426594

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +22890426594 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be a lawyer and using the email address johnbatonto@qualityservice.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I WILL BE GOING FOR MY LAST OPERATION TONIGHT AND MY DOCTORS DIDN'T
GIVE ME 100 PERCENT GUARANTEE OF SURVIVING IT TODAY.

PLEASE ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME TO MAKE HEAVEN AND MAKE SURE YOU RESPECT
YOUR PROMISE TO ME.

THIS IS MY LAWYER EMAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER BELOW SO YOU CAN GIVE HIM
UPDATE OR CHAT WITH HIM ON WHATAPP .

johnbatonto@qualityservice.com
+22890426594
The email was sent from the email address "Mrs. Lena Reitsch <mrs.reitschlena@gmail.com>", with the subject "ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.