+4536968779

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+4536968779

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +4536968779, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +4536968779

Telephone number +4536968779 has a country code of 45, which indicates that it is from Denmark. The dialing code (369) indicates that the number covers the area of Copenhagen and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "TDC A/S".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +4536968779

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +4536968779 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mr. Lucas" and using the email address financialconsultant101@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello ,

Thanks for your email response, it was nice to hear from you i tried calling your secretary but could not get to him. In becoming a Partner to this investment partnership as my client has mandated for me to seek a reputable professional who has the experience to manage a seed capital and make good returns on Investment having the Funds channel Led into Commercial real estate like condos, chain store or home flipping (Depending) considering the aspect that is profit yielding within your region and as a professional i think it is best if you detail or suggest how best the funds are to be Invested knowing well the channel that will yield good returns

This entire project consists of re-organizing the ownership status of the Cash proceeds from a consigned 165KG "Hallmarked Gold Bar" with cash value of ($5.4M) which can be converted to a bank Instrument like (BG)and subsequently transferring it to you as an intermediary for immediate investment into real estate which you are to manage as a trusted Partner. On Return On Investment (ROI) our term is as simple and understandable, our intention is to allocate 10% down(to you) for the cost on transaction, (COT) to cover for logistics and expenses on scouting for suitable sites, commercial Properties or Defined projects with detailed executive summary, having the Fixed capital for investment proper which you will manage and supervise to make turnovers/good returns.

Hence I would request for a meeting to be scheduled as this is not a 'ghost business' and Do note that the Investor has nominated their attorney who will oversee all the legal formalities with respect to proper documentation and paper work which has to be effected and drawn up as the "Investment Contract" which will details the terms of Investment/the Profit Sharing ratio which We have to review and sign the Investment Contract before we commence as such amount of money cannot just be entrusted to you without proper documentation and clarification of the terms of investment. This is to ensure that everything goes legally, so you would not be questioned by law regarding the source and purpose of the funds to which I advise you allow for the due documentation to be in place before we finally meet so we can circumvent any unnecessary waste of time. You understand that we MUST trust that you are in the right position to execute this.

At this point, I entreat you to send me your full contact details of your company so we can draft the terms of the transactions "Addressed and sent to you for your review. When we have arrived at a consensus, we can arrange for the meeting and funding to take place in your country within this quarter all things being equal. Please, do send me these information I require so we can prepare, execute and notarize the contract with the High Court and within 72 hours we shall be ready to schedule and work out a TTM with you to finalize and commence immediately.

I expect to hear positively from you, so try as much to call me. We can speak verbally to understand ourselves better. Do have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Mr. lucas

Phone: +4536968779
The email was sent from the email address ""financial consultant" <financialconsultant101@outlook.com>", with the subject "Re: top of the day to you".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.