+966593687092

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+966593687092

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +966593687092, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +966593687092

Telephone number +966593687092 has a country code of 966, which indicates that it is from Saudi Arabia. The dialing code (59) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Zain Group".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +966593687092

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +966593687092 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Aburumman Ali Khalid", a Project Director with the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Energy and using the email address ak8153603@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I write you on the basis of universal brotherhood irrespective of
country, tribe or religion one may belong.

My name is Dr Ibrahim bin Khalid, a Project Director with the Saudi
Arabia Ministry of Energy. I have a balance of US$27,550,000.00 from
over-invoiced contract payment which emanated from a contract executed
by a Japanese company in the Saudi Arabia Oil Company (Saudi Aramco).

I'm seeking for your cooperation and assistance to repatriate this
money into your account for a possible investment in your country or
elsewhere.

You and I shall discuss and agree on the terms and conditions of our
cooperation which includes but not limited to the value of your
commission.

For more details, please call me through my private phone number +966
(Whatsapp only) at any time of the day. Note that this
number is structured only on Whatsapp for security reasons.

Finally, the entire gamut of transaction does not portend any risk to
you. It is completely risk free.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
Dr Aburumman Ali Khalid.
Whatsapp: +966593687092.
The email was sent from the email address "" Dr Aburumman Ali Khalid." <ak8153603@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "ak8153603@gmail.com" and the subject "INVITATION INVESTMENT IN YUOR COUNTRY.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

bauer

Re: +966593687092

Post by bauer »

Another scam using same number - see below Cut & Paste

Dear [Redacted]

How are you today,

We are multifaceted and multidimensional legal practitioners with a solid presence in both the private and public sectors. We have our offices in Riyadh, Jeddah, Doha, and Istanbul. Please find time to visit our website:www.almoneeflawfirm.com.

We are one of the International Consultants to the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Local Organizing Committee.

Through its FIFA/Qatar 2022 world cup Local Organizing Committee, the government of Qatar has approved the procurement of different Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Safety Equipment under an Exclusive Bidding process. The product would be customized with the Qatar 2022 logo. It will be used in Stadiums, Hotels, Airports, and other facilities nationwide before and during the tournament.

I wish to know if your company will participate in this project to discuss our possible collaboration to ensure successful bidding.

You could reach me on WhatsApp number +966 593687092 at any time for discussion on the possibility of our cooperation.

More details will be provided on hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Fahd Al Nash
Partner/Consultant.