+221703390505

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+221703390505

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +221703390505, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +221703390505

Telephone number +221703390505 has a country code of 221, which indicates that it is from Senegal. The dialling code (7033) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +221703390505

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +221703390505 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rev Father Bernard Delabays" and using the email address revfather4bernarddelabays@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Dear..
How are you over there in your country ? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my email meets you in good health. I am very delighted and privileged to contact you again, After all this time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had expected then. The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the co-operation of a new partner from Spain. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the success. I will be very busy here in Spain at this time due to the projects I have at hand with my new partner.

I have left a cheque of €200,000.00 EURO with the Rev Father Bernard Delabays in Senegal Dakar for you. I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque bank Draft of €200,000.00 EURO [Two Hundred Thousand Euro only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciate your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. If you are less busy you can contact the Assistance Rev Bernard Delabays for the cheque i left with him.

His E-mail address is as follow
Email Address: ...... ( revfather4bernarddelabays@aol.com )
His Telephone Number; .... ( 00221-703-390-505)

Contact him immediately with this message via email:
( revfather4bernarddelabays@aol.com ) So that he can deliver the cheque to you immediately. I have instructed Rev Father Bernard Delabys to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you so that he can send the cheque to your house / mailing address or office address information as you may direct him.Thanks,

Greetings from.
Maria Ailson
The email was sent from the email address "maria Ailson <ailsonmaria38@gmail.com>".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.