+221774855140

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+221774855140

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +221774855140, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +221774855140}

Telephone number +221774855140 has a country code of 221, which indicates that it is from Senegal. The dialing code (7748) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +221774855140

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +221774855140 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Doris Tamba" and using the email address doristamba41@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello My Dear
I am very happy to see your reply ,how are you doing ? please i would like you to think of me and my situation here, Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out .I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition, please. My name is Miss Doris Tamba,I am 24 years old , single and never married l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago .killed more than 200000 Thousand people killed which was one of Africa's bloodiest in the world, My late father Dr. Johnson Tamba was in politics and also he works contract for government ,he supports the present government before the bombo killed my family one early morning,killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now. In this the orphanage home, we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev. father able Johnson who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women. He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services.The reverend Tel number is (+221774855140) if you call me tell him that you want to speak with me Doris tamba he will send for me to come and answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened .Please listen to this, my late father when he was alive deposited ($3.6m) three million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me.Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive, that was also why i ran out to this place .I kept this secret to other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have .The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this,i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it .Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you ,though we have not met in person . I like
honest,understanding and God fearing person .tell me how you going to help me so i can send you my late father bank information for you to contact them for the transfer so after the transfer the money in your account you send me some money to come over to your country for my freedom also start my studies in your country please write me urgent OK i wait for your reply.
The email was sent from the email address ""doris tamba" <doristamba41@gmail.com>", with the subject "My dear how are you doing??".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.