+22650335171

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+22650335171

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +22650335171, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +22650335171

Telephone number +22650335171 has a country code of 226, which indicates that it is from Burkina Faso.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +22650335171

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +22650335171 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be from Inland Security Firm and using the email address inl-sec@outlook.fr. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention:

Yes it's you, thank you for your prompt mail been received by me, and also as you have contacted me for your conformable Bank Cheque of $675,000.00 United States dollars only. I waited for your contact for over one week.

Now listen to me, when your ex-partner dropped the cheque, I met our bank's reconciliation department with the Cheque to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to the date of expiration, and Mrs. Mary Ouattara, the director of the reconciliation department of our bank here told me that before the Cheque will get to your hand that it will expire, and I don't actually know the exact day and when you will contact me for your conformable Bank Cheque.

Therefore, I quickly told Mrs. Mary Ouattara, the director of the reconciliation department of our Bank to cash the $675,000.00 united states dollars, and she converted it into a cash payment, and this is to avoid losing the fund under expiration of the Cheque, because your ex-partner who dropped the Cheque has traveled for business trip, and might not return back here again as he said, and according to my personal decision then, I decided to send the cash payment to you through a courier company (Inland Security Firm) in a consignment packaged as an African Clothes box because I cannot keep those funds with me to avoid any suspicious from my Bank.

What you have to do right now is to contact the Inland Security Firm as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your consignment to you, but make sure you did not disclose the real content of the consignment to the Courier Company, because I told them that the content is African Clothes.

You have to quickly contact the courier company with your home address, country and telephone number for the delivery of your consignment (your fund) to your door step, but do not allow the Security Company to discover those funds in your consignment because I registered your consignment as African Clothes' content.

HERE IS THE COURIER COMPANY CONTACTS
The Courier Company Name: Inland Security Firm
The Office Of The Manager's Telephone Number: +226 69 88 77 19.
The Customer's Service Telephone Number +226 50 311947 or +226 50 335171.
The Courier Company's Customer care Email Address: inl-sec@outlook.fr

Note this is very clearly, the Inland Security Firm does not know the content of the box, I have registered it as a box of African Clothes, they don't know that the content is money, and this is to avoid them delaying with the box from delivering to your reach, so make sure that you follow up these above instructions carefully in order to get your package (your fund) delivered at your door step in your country

Congratulations!!!. Good luck as well. Contact the courier service company right now for your consignment (your fund).

I will send to you in my next email your consignment's Certificate of Deposit which I received from the Company on the day which I deposited your consignment (your funds) in their custody.

Contact them right now!!!

My best regards,

Mrs. Carolina Ilboudou.
Secretary of the Bank.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.