+233235594564

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233235594564

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233235594564, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233235594564

Telephone number +233235594564 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialling code (23) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Globacom Ltd (GLO)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233235594564

Telephone number +233235594564 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr Ofori Samuel", from Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd and using the email address inf.zthbankghltd@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD GHANA
Near Cedi House,
Off Liberty Road,
Accra-Ghana

TELEPHONE +233235594564 Date: 10/08/2021
Our Ref: ZENBGLG/0017/AU011018

Your Ref:

Attention: Sir,

We the entire management of Zenith Bank of Ghana ltd wish to inform you and congratulate you about your funds that is here in our office amount $150,000,000,00. Million U.S. Dollars which has just been Transfer From our branch in Lome Togo to Zenith Bank Accra Ghana to be transfer to you as the right owner.

As the Foreign Remittance Manager here in the Bank, I'm been opportune to bring this to your notice so that we should make all the necessary arrangement on how this funds will be transfer to you as soon as possible and work with you till this funds is remitted to you.

At the same time, you should be able to state the means or mode by which you want this funds of yours to be transfer to you because we have three means by which we transfer funds (MONEY) to our foreign beneficiary which is stated below:

(1) REFERENCE NUMBER : This is a means by which we transfer funds to our foreign beneficiary and the money will be coded into a series of pin code and the pin code will be attach with the receiver's name, which will be transfer to you bit by bit.
(2) (A.T.M) CARDS: This is a process where by we load the funds(MONEY) into an (A.T.M) cards and the cards will be transfer to you via (D.H.L) to the beneficiary's doorstep through his /her country address.
(3) BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: This is a kind of transfer where by we transfer the beneficiary's funds (MONEY) directly to his/her Account, but it will require your bank details.
(4) ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT TRANSFER: This is a kind of transfer where by we transfer the beneficiary's funds (MONEY) directly to his/her Account, but it will require your bank details.

Sir if we are to transfer bank to bank for you. you are to setup an inter switch (VAT) transfer account with our bank to enable your transfer to be successful because with out this account we the bank can not do any transfer to you. and this is so much necessary. and to setup this account is going to cost you the sum of $299 dollar. Sir as soon as this is done you will be very happy with the Zenith bank Ghana.

Also, you are required to send your personal details as follow.

1. Full Names 2. Nationality
3. Date of Birth 4. Next of Kin
5. Valid International Passport or Driving Lincese
6. Your Tell Phone Number.
7. Your Bank detail

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can effect the transfer immediately without any further delay as been approved by the African Union and (U.N) Once again CONGRATULATION! SIR.

This are the info to send the $299 dollar to

Receive name...............
Country................. Accra Ghana
Amount................. $299 dollar
Test Question........ONLY
Answers................. ONLY
Sender Name.............
Sender Country............

Best Regard
Dr OFORI SAMUEL

ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD GHANA

Remittance Manager
The email was sent from the email address "ZENITH BANK LTD <inf.zthbankghltd@gmail.com>", with the subject "ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD GHANA".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233235594564 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Prof. William Johnson" and using the email address 8169352559usa@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX028 UNITED NATIONS.
AND ECOWAS WITH [IMF] CHAIRMAN (WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY . 870 UNITED NATION'S OFFICE
PLAZA 20-A NEW YORK NY 10017
DELIVERY UNIT YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY SECOND EMAIL ADDRESS: 8169352559usa@gmail.com

Attn: Beneficiary , Mr

IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD.

Instruction was given as the Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS Office also to the President of Accra Ghana and United Nations (UN) and (IMF) and the [ECOWAS] Chairman to Delivery ($8MILLIONS) fund through International CREDIT CARD which you can use it in near cash point,shopping mall or banking. and also give [5 ] Five consignments that contains $50 Millions. all power given to me now as the Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS by the Office of Presidency in all African Conutenet. for you to Receive your Credit Card and five CONSIGNMENT BOX within 24hours.

UN authority assigned me to work with you and carry out proper verification regarding all your transaction here in Ghana to enable you receive this season of 2020, Due to our investigation regarding your fund, the UN authority make me to understand that you have been sending money to Africa for a long time without receiving cent, please sir right now you have to work and co-operate with me and forward all transactions here in Ghana to me so i can carry out proper verification regarding all your funds here in Ghana to enable you receive without any further delay and to avoid you sending money to wrong people.

AFRICA UNION CHAIRMAN, Pls personal approved me to work with you and make you to receive all your fund from Ghana in this season of 2019 TO 2020 and 2021 , as soon as you respond to me, I shall give details back to the AFRICA UNION CHAIRMAN who personally assigned me to work with you to make you receive.Moreover i am here in Ghana now to be your eye, to work with you as the Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS Office also to the President of Accra Ghana in Ghana and to make sure you receive all your pending fund from Ghana and Africa with in 24 hours and i can make it happen within 24 Hours from now because without me here you can't receive evil One Dollars in Ghana anymore

You can withdraw money from your International Credit Card from any ATM MACHINE location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world. You are advise to reconfirm your address where Diplomatic Courier service will dispatch your Credit Card to you within 24hrs.Remember that you are not pay for the DELIVERY CHARGES because the UN Secretary General and the Chairman of [ECOWAS ] have ready pay for the DELIVERY CHARGES just you to come up with the REGISTRATION AND BOOKING FEES which Cost Just EURO 199 Only then i will move on the deliver to you in next 24hours i am ready in your Country with your Card and Consignment box sir that is all you have to pay,

As Professor William Johnson Special Adviser To The UN and ECOWAS i move all over the For your Favor to Receive your Fund Via Credit Card any ATM MACHINE location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world i move all over the world every day by day in deliver to Beneficiary in all over the country you are to Receive the Consignment box and the Credit Card this sum time with the Card I dispatch your ATM Card to you within 24hrs. any Country you are and i move to UK.USA .HONG KONG .TAIWAN CANADA. ASIA and Japan ALL over the Country i am Move too,

Full Name................
Home Address........
Phones and Fax Number.........
Your Age and Current Occupation........
Marital Status..........

Yours faithfully,

PROF WILLIAM JOHNSON
SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE UN AND ECOWAS
Calling Number Direct +233235594564
YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY SECOND EMAIL ADDRESS: 8169352559usa@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address ""UN DELIVERY AGENT . PROFESSOR WILLIAM JOHNSON" <info.law.gh23@gmail.com>", with the subject "PROF WILLIAM JOHNSON SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE UN AND ECOWAS".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233235594564 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mochizuki Hisanobu" and using the email address barr39404@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED NATIONS AFRICA ORGANIZATION (U.N.A.O)
IN COLLABORATION WITH UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) AND
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR)
P O BOX 1423, ACCRA, GHANA
Direct Line: +233235594564

Am H.E. Ambassador Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana Chairman of all Ambassador commitment to the duty of the Secretary General of the United Nations H.E. António Guterres dedicated to you because of your true help to the Africa refugee and because you have been working with those scammed in African your Name have been put into Black List and Stop Order that is why you having not Received all your Fund in Africa and will this Position your name will be Remove for the Black List OK with i am Chairman all the Ambassadors in Accra Ghana without me you can not receiver in Africa , the only Ambassador sent to Accra Ghana Regarding your Appointment as the Ambassador to Africa Refugee, out this position your can not be remove from the Block list and Stop order in Africa . because without this ambassador position in africa you cant able to receive your funds again without this position I am using this moment to congratulate you for accepting this position of honor given to you, i hope you will discharge your duty efficiently when you resume office and also dedicate your time to work with us for the benefit of the entire refugee in the world.this will only help you to Received all your pound fund in Africa,

Because I am the Chairman of all ambassadors assigned in africa to work with you anyone contacted you is lied to you without Ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu in Ghana and Nigeria 100 Years coming you can't Receive One Dollars in Africa Again am the only Amb H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu asasign to stand by you that we make you get back all your pending funds in Africa Now the reason why you haven't been Received in Africa your name because have not been Registered sum of $199 Usd with the Rightful person as an ambassador to africa refugees Trus ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu and this is the only position that we make you receive all your pending funds trus only H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu, that is why people have been Disreceive you without registering your name with me. Nothing can be done to prevent you from scamming and impostoring you to receive all your pending inheritance fund from Africa without any problem.

Your duty as an Ambassador representing African refugee is to manage and control The funds donated to the African refugee by the United Nations, Non government Organization, private individual and the American government for the benefit of the Africa refugee, the donation is also use for feeding, clothing, medical care and for construction of refugee camps in any country of your choice for the refugee under your care. The money is also use for providing a better living for refugees in the war zones area.

am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can. and $100,000,000.00 Millions united state dollars Along side with your [5 ]Consignment Boxes Contain $ 800,000.00 United States Dollars also the Three Contain Master card / Visa Card $,200,000.00 United States Dollars Have already approved to you to build a charity home in your country and as soon as you are through with your registration with H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Accra Ghana the transfer fund will commence to you to start the project in your country immediately And it will be well monitored by me H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobuchairman all the ambassador in africa ,

So kindly fill the space below and return with your REGISTRATION BOOKING FEES of $199 .ONLY As our head office in New York is waiting to receive your detail information and the registration fee for them to get your name fully register as an Ambassador of the refugee before the process of your UN diplomatic passport, documents and funds for you to resume office in any country of your choice.

SURNAME:...................... .......................
OTHER NAMES:........................ .............
NATIONALITY:.................. ......................
DATE OF BIRTH......................... ............
AGE:.......................... .............................
SEX:.......................... ..............................
MARITAL STATUS:....................... ..........
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:......................
HOME/MOBILE/FAX CONTACT:..............

I wait to Hear from you urgently.

Best Regards,

H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu
Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana
Chairman of all Ambassador
The email was sent from the email address ""M .H Barr" <barr39404@gmail.com>", with the subject "H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233235594564 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Robinson Bills" and using the email address honrobinsonbills964@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED NATIONS AFRICA ORGANIZATION (U.N.A.O)
IN COLLABORATION WITH UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) AND
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR)
P O BOX 1423, ACCRA, GHANA
Direct Line: +233235594564

Attention Mr

Am H.E. Robinson bills Chairman of all Ambassador Ghana Chairman of all Ambassador commitment to the duty of the Secretary General of the United Nations H.E. António Guterres dedicated to you because of your true help to the Africa refugee and because you have been working with those scammed in African your Name have been put into Black List and Stop Order that is why you having not Received all your Fund in Africa and will this Position your name will be Remove for the Black List OK with i am Chairman all the Ambassadors in Accra Ghana without me you can not receiver in Africa the only Ambassador sent to Accra Ghana Regarding your Appointment as the Ambassador to Africa Refugee, out this position your can not be remove from the Block list and Stop order in Africa . because without this ambassador position in africa you cant able to receive your funds again without this position I am using this moment to congratulate you for accepting this position of honor given to you, i hope you will discharge your duty efficiently when you resume office and also dedicate your time to work with us for the benefit of the entire refugee in the world.this will only help you to Received all your pound fund in Africa,

Because I am the Chairman of all ambassadors assigned in africa to work with you anyone contacted you is lied to you without Ambassador H.E. Robinson bills
Chairman of all Ambassador in Ghana and Nigeria 100 Years coming you can't Receive One Dollars in Africa Again am the only Amb H.E. Robinson bills
Chairman of all Ambassador assign to stand by you that we make you get back all your pending funds in Africa Now the reason why you haven't been Received in Africa your name because have not been Registered sum of $ 50 Usd only with the Rightful person as an ambassador to africa refugees Trus ambassador H.E. Robinson bills Chairman of all Ambassador and this is the only position that we make you receive all your pending funds trus only H.E. Robinson bills Chairman of all Ambassador that is why people have been Disreceive you without registering your name with me. Nothing can be done to prevent you from scamming and impostoring you to receive all your pending inheritance fund from Africa without any problem.

Your duty as an Ambassador representing African refugee is to manage and control The funds donated to the African refugee by the United Nations, Non government Organization, private individual and the American government for the benefit of the Africa refugee, the donation is also use for feeding, clothing, medical care and for construction of refugee camps in any country of your choice for the refugee under your care. The money is also use for providing a better living for refugees in the war zones area.

am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can. and $100,000,000.00 Millions united state dollars Along side with your [2]Consignment Boxes Contain $ 400,000.00 United States Dollars also the Three Contain Master card / Visa Card $,200,000.00 United States Dollars Have already approved to you to build a charity home in your country and as soon as you are through with your registration with H.E. Robinson bills Chairman of all Ambassador HAccra Ghana the transfer fund will commence to you to start the project in your country immediately And it will be well monitored by me H H.E. Robinson bills Chairman of all Ambassador chairman all the ambassador in africa ,

So kindly fill the space below and return with your REGISTRATION BOOKING FEES of $ 50 .ONLY As our head office in New York is waiting to receive your detail information and the registration fee for them to get your name fully register as an Ambassador of the refugee before the process of your UN diplomatic passport, documents and funds for you to resume office in any country of your choice.

SURNAME:...................... .......................
OTHER NAMES:........................ .............
NATIONALITY:.................. ......................
DATE OF BIRTH......................... ............
AGE:.......................... .............................
SEX:.......................... ..............................
MARITAL STATUS:....................... ..........
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:......................
HOME/MOBILE/FAX CONTACT:..............

I wait to Hear from you urgently.

Best Regards,

H.E. Robinson bills
Chairman of all Ambassador
The email was sent from the email address "Hon Robinson Bills <honrobinsonbills964@gmail.com>", with the subject "H.E. Robinson bills Chairman of all Ambassador".