+442033895084

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+442033895084

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +442033895084, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +442033895084

Telephone number +442033895084 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialing code (203389) indicates that the number covers the area of London and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Exa Networks Limited".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +442033895084

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +442033895084 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mark Bailie", from Royal Bank of Scotland and using the email address rb.scotland@scotlandmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

Thank you once again for your cooperation so far. I have been working on the approval for a while now and I am happy to see that we are ready to proceed. The investor had issued a certified letter of authority in your favor and I had also used a lawyer to swear and affidavit in your name.I want to assure you that we will have a smooth transfer process.

Following the receipt of the LOA, it is now imperative for you to contact the bank where the INVESTMENT FUND would be organized /released to you. I will work with you to make sure all compliance and requirements that will facilitate the immediate release of the FUNDS in question are met and satisfactory to the holding bank. Below is the draft specimen application which you should copy and print on your official business letter headed paper, and send to the accredited

payment validation office as confirmed below.

================================================================================

Name of Bank : Royal Bank of Scotland
Email: rb.scotland@scotlandmail.com
Bank manager: Mark Bailie
Phone: +442033895084
Fax:+448447748966.

REF: FUND RELEASE/TRANSFER APPLICATION

Application for the release and transfer of the inheritance value $20,000,000(Twenty Million US Dollars), from SC Dormant Vault LSAR/ALB/002266988 to be reinvested into our project. Having run our proper revaluation and Due Diligence on reports supplied to us by our IR to acquire our target minimum interest ROI on appointment of Ms.Anna Ramos.

We hereby submit this letter, for immediate settlement of the inheritance of $20,000,000 (Twenty Million US Dollars) from your esteemed office as well as all accrued interest. Please effect payment of the capital sum above, Payment should be made to my nominated account.

We solicit on your behalf to expedite action on this matter, to enable us reinvest the inheritance officially on appointment of our investment Project manager Ms. Anna Ramos.

Yours faithfully,

Signature:__________.

(Name Signature and Stamp)

===============================================

Prepare this immediately and remember it has to be on your official letterhead paper, attach and send it to the PVO as directed above. Send a copy to me and also keep me posted as soon as you receive any response.

Thanks and best regards

Jones Andrew.
The email was sent from the email address "Jones Andrew <worldinvestors.investment78@aol.com>", with the Reply-to address "Jones Andrew <worldinvestors.investment78@aol.com>" and the subject "INVESTOR'S APPROVAL.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.