+2348107573894

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2348107573894

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2348107573894, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2348107573894

Telephone number +2348107573894 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (810) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2348107573894

Telephone number +2348107573894 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Patrick Obi" and using the email address drpobi0111@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
ANTI CORRUPT MONITORING DEPARTMENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
No 10 Mambilla Street ,Off Aso Drive
Maitama District Abuja Nigeria
Direct Telephone Number: (+234-8107573894).

Attention: Beneficiary

I AM DR. PATRICK OBI ,CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE FROM THE
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE
OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF
$5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR
COMPENSATION.

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAS RESOLVED ON A
DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE
COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHO
MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

IN THE LINE CONCLUSION OF THE MEETING HELD WITH THE AMERICAN
GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WITH THE ENTIRE BODIES HAS AGREED
TO PAY YOU $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS
YOUR COMPENSATION.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $5M US
DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT. SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION SO THAT
THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE:

1) YOUR FULL NAME: ---------------
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: -------------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: -------------
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: -------------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO
RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. GET BACK TO ME
IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME OVER YOUR APPROVED FUND
BECAUSE WE ARE ROUNDING UP FOR THE LAST QUARTER COMPENSATION PAYMENT
OF THE YEAR.

CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION: +234-8107573894

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

MY BEST REGARDS.

DR. PATRICK OBI
Email Address: drpobi0111@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "MR <sarahmatteo007@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "ddrpatrickobi@gmail.com" and the subject "PAYMENT NOTIFICATION".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348107573894 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "M Muhammed Umar", from the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address ccontroldepartment@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja, Nigeria.

M Muhammed Umar
Director Currency Operation (Credit Control Department) Central Bank of Nigeria
Payment Notification Valued Amount: US$5,000,000.00

RE: PROCESSING OF YOUR ATM CARD

Attention : Beneficiary

We have gotten payment instructions to enable this office to proceed with your payment by ATM CARD which contains the sum of US$5,000,000.00.

We are being very careful to avoid any mistakes and wrongful payment; In this regard, first you have to scan and send a copy of your Identification either International Passport or Driver's License along with your Direct Telephone number and reconfirm your Personal details such as your full names and address, age and occupation while your ATM CARD is in process of loading, issuing, programming and we will get back to you with our Payment Instruction once your outstanding fund is been loaded and issued on your ATM CARD to be dispatched to the address to be presented by you

We are here to serve you better.

M Muhammed Umar
Director Of Currency Operations
Tel: +234-8107573894.
The email was sent from the email address "CBN Credit Control Department <ccontroldepartment@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Processing Of Your ATM Card".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348107573894 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Patrick Obi" and using the email address drpobi0111@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

I AM DR. PATRICK OBI ,CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

IN THE LINE CONCLUSION OF THE MEETING HELD WITH THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WITH THE ENTIRE BODIES HAS AGREED TO PAY YOU $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $5M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT. SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE:

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME OVER YOUR APPROVED FUND BECAUSE WE ARE ROUNDING UP FOR THE 1ST QUARTER COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.

MY BEST REGARDS.

DR. PATRICK OBI
Email Address: drpobi0111@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Dr Patrick Obi <drpobi0111@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Your Attention".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348107573894 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Patrick Obi" and using the email address drpatrickobid@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

I AM DR. PATRICK OBI ,CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

IN THE LINE CONCLUSION OF THE MEETING HELD WITH THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WITH THE ENTIRE BODIES HAS AGREED TO PAY YOU $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $5M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT. SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE:

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME OVER YOUR APPROVED FUND BECAUSE WE ARE ROUNDING UP FOR THE 1ST QUARTER COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.

MY BEST REGARDS.

DR. PATRICK OBI
The email was sent from the email address "barrjohnsonclifford01@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "drpatrickobid@gmail.com" and the subject "Re: Forward Your Response To This My Email Address: drpatrickobid@gmail.com ...".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348107573894 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Patrick Obi" and using the email address dr.patrickobi11@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Direct Telephone Number: ( +234-8107573894).

IN THE LINE CONCLUSION OF THE MEETING HELD WITH THE AMERICAN
GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT WITH THE ENTIRE BODIES HAS AGREED TO PAY YOU $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME OVER YOUR APPROVED FUND BECAUSE WE ARE ROUNDING UP FOR THE FIRST QUARTER COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF THE YEAR.

MY BEST REGARDS.

DR. PATRICK OBI
Direct Telephone Number: +234-8107573894
The email was sent from the email address ""DR. PATRICK OBI" <dr.patrickobi11@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: 1st Quarter Compensation Payment".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2348107573894 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "M Muhammed Umar", from Central Bank Of Nigeria and using the email address ccontroldepartment@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja, Nigeria.

M Muhammed Umar
Director Currency Operation (Credit Control Department) Central Bank of Nigeria
Payment Notification Valued Amount: US$5,000,000.00

RE: PROCESSING OF YOUR ATM CARD

Attention : Beneficiary

We have gotten payment instructions to enable this office to proceed with your payment by ATM CARD which contains the sum of US$5,000,000.00.

We are being very careful to avoid any mistakes and wrongful payment; In this regard, first you have to scan and send a copy of your Identification either International Passport or Driver's License along with your Direct Telephone number and reconfirm your Personal details such as your full names and address, age and occupation while your ATM CARD is in process of loading, issuing, programming and we will get back to you with our Payment Instruction once your outstanding fund is been loaded and issued on your ATM CARD to be dispatched to the address to be presented by you

We are here to serve you better.

M Muhammed Umar
Director Of Currency Operations
Tel: +234-8107573894.
The email was sent from the email address "CBN Credit Control Department <ccontroldepartment@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Processing Of Your ATM Card . . . . .".