+17314687334

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17314687334

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17314687334, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17314687334

Telephone number +17314687334 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (731) indicates that the number covers the State of Tennessee, USA and the Exchange Code (468) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Camden. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "US LEC OF TENNESSEE, INC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - TN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17314687334

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +17314687334 is being used as part of a Spellcaster Scam by someone claiming to be a spellcaster called "Dr. Shaka Momudo" and using the email address shakamomuduspellhome@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Spellcaster Scam email that is being sent to victims:
I will forever be indebted to the great Dr. SHAKA MOMUDO for fixing my
broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 6
months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to
him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about
false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate
to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to
do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm
living happily with my husband again after 6 months of divorce and I
will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize
in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected
with Dr. SHAKA MOMUDO now, his email is
{shakamomuduspellhome@gmail.com or WhatSapp : +17314687334} Thank you
The email was sent from the email address "SHAKA MOMUDO <pastorsamloanfirm@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "shakamomuduspellhome@gmail.com".

The email is an example of a spellcaster scam, where fake testimonials are emailed by satisfied customers. The scammer has no spellcasting abilities, he is just interested in the money he can steal by charging victims for his spells.