+61480024117

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+61480024117

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +61480024117, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +61480024117

Telephone number +61480024117 has a country code of 61, which indicates that it is from Australia. The dialling code (4800) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Telstra Corporation Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +61480024117

Telephone number +61480024117 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Scott Farquhar", co-CEO of Alassian and using the email addresses giftmoney2022@outlook.com and giftmoney2021@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Beneficiary EMAIL id.

How are you doing today.

We've heard that a little financial support can go a long way.

I'm Scott Farquhar, the co-founder and co-CEO of the software company Atlassian in Sydney, Australia. My billionaire was a gift from God to me ever since i married to Kim Jackson, A member of Georgia United State Senate, hence my entire family has AGREED to share gift money for those in needs during unpredictable time of coronavirus outbreak to support people at home during Covid-19 or those in hard time broke.

If you are interested, please Email us back at ( giftmoney2022@outlook.com or send a txt to or +614-8002-4117 ) with how much you need to change your life sytle.

Best Regards.

CEO Scott Farquhar
co-founder and co-CEO of the software company Alassian in Sydney, Australia
Mail: giftmoney2022@outlook.com or giftmoney2021@hotmail.com
Phone/txt us at +614-8002-4117.
The email was sent from the email address "CEO Scott Farquhar <johndedf@outlook.com>", with the Reply-to address ""giftmoney2022@outlook.com" <giftmoney2022@outlook.com>" and the subject "FUND DONATION USD$709 MILLION".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +61480024117

Telephone number +61480024117 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Scott Farquhar", co-CEO of Alassian and using the email addresses giftmoney2022@outlook.com and giftmoney2021@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Beneficiary EMAIL id.

How are you doing today.

We've heard that a little financial support can go a long way.

I'm Scott Farquhar, the co-founder and co-CEO of the software company Atlassian in Sydney, Australia. My billionaire was a gift from God to me ever since i married to Kim Jackson, A member of Georgia United State Senate, hence my entire family has AGREED to share gift money for those in needs during unpredictable time of coronavirus outbreak to support people at home during Covid-19 or those in hard time broke.

If you are interested, please Email us back at ( giftmoney2022@outlook.com or send a txt to or +614-8002-4117 ) with how much you need to change your life sytle.

Best Regards.

CEO Scott Farquhar
co-founder and co-CEO of the software company Alassian in Sydney, Australia
Mail: giftmoney2022@outlook.com or giftmoney2021@hotmail.com
Phone/txt us at +614-8002-4117.
The email was sent from the email address "CEO Scott Farquhar <test@gosfieldtel.ca>", with the Reply-to address ""giftmoney2022@outlook.com" <giftmoney2022@outlook.com>" and the subject "FUND DONATION USD$709 MILLION".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.