+6562244300

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+6562244300

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +6562244300, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +6562244300

Telephone number +6562244300 has a country code of 65, which indicates that it is from Singapore. The dialling code (6224) indicates that the number covers the area of City South and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +6562244300

Telephone number +6562244300 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Benita Manitowab", from Association Bank of Singapore and using the email address msbenitamanitowab@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Association Bank of Singapore
#12-08, MAS Building
10 Shenton Way, Singapore 079117
Tel: (65) 6224 4300 / Fax: (65) 6224 1785

Attention Beneficiary

I am Ms Benita Manitowabi, Trained and working as an Account Officer for the Association Bank of Singapore (ABS).am a Canadian born American citizen

I write to contact you about a foreigner who died here in Singapore, over a decade ago leaving behind an estate/capital US$12.8M here in Association Bank of Singapore.

However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim to the inheritance. I have decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose a 40% offer for you.

If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email the following information stated below:-

i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE:
v. OCCUPATION:

Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to commence the transaction and a direct telephone number where you can always reach me.

Best regards,
Ms Benita Manitowab
The email was sent from the email address "Association Bank of Singapore <davidmrjohn@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "msbenitamanitowab@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention Beneficiary".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +6562244300 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Benita Manitowab", from Association Bank of Singapore and using the email address msbenitamanitowab1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
#12-08, MAS Building

Attention Beneficiary

I am Ms Benita Manitowabi, Trained and working as an Account Officer for the Association Bank of Singapore (ABS).am a Canadian born American citizen

I write to contact you about a foreigner who died here in Singapore, over a decade ago leaving behind an estate/capital US$12.8M here in Association Bank of Singapore.

However, the Investor died intestate, no next-of-kin, nobody came forward all these years to lay claim to the inheritance. I have decided to work with you to secure the funds, and propose a 40% offer for you.

If you are interested, you are advised to email me through my private email the following information stated below:-

ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE:
v. OCCUPATION:

Upon hearing from you, I will unfold more details and how to commence the transaction and a direct telephone number where you can always reach me.

Best regards,
Ms Benita Manitowab
The email was sent from the email address "Association Bank of Singapore <davidmrjohn@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "msbenitamanitowab1@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention Beneficiary".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +6562244300 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Benita Manitowab", from Association Bank of Singapore and using the email address msbenitamanitowab1@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
#12-08, MAS Building

Attention Beneficiary

ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE:
v. OCCUPATION:

Best regards,
Ms Benita Manitowab
The email was sent from the email address "Association Bank of Singapore <barristerw93@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "msbenitamanitowab1@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention Beneficiary".