+81345798369

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+81345798369

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +81345798369, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +81345798369

Telephone number +81345798369 has a country code of 81, which indicates that it is from Japan. The dialling code (3) indicates that the number covers the area of Tokyo and that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +81345798369

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +81345798369 is being used as part of a scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma", from Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd. and using the email address dr.ryuichhiroazuma@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following email that is being sent to victims:
Hello ,

I got your contact from (Linkedin) India directory. Please allow me to introduce myself, I am (Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma) and I am writing to you on behalf of my Company Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the import, manufacture, hospital equipment and sale of cardiac circulators and other medical devices.

The company is mainly engaged in the production of rhythm devices, electrophysiological (EP) and ablations, surgical products and intervention products. Presently we wish to come down to (India) for purchase of a raw material called (ZAPOMITE) with our company funds.

Therefore, we want to know if you capable of representing my company over there in (India) for good five years while your interest will be protected, i was moved to contract you to handle this business for us after viewing your profile although this may not be in line with your current business but this does not disturb you as it's a life time profitable venture if you are capable of handing it.
Kindly indicate your interest by returning a message for more details.
Expecting to read from you soon.
Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma
Sakura Seiki Co., Ltd.
75-5, Imojiya, Chikuma City,
Nagano, Japan
Tel+81-50-3101-9273
www.sakurajp.com
The email was sent from the email address ""Dr. Ryuichiro Azuma" <jerry.peters700@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "dr.ryuichhiroazuma@gmail.com" and the subject "REED YOUR EMAIL".