+33757935732

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+33757935732

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +33757935732, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +33757935732

Telephone number +33757935732 has a country code of {CountryCode}, which indicates that it is from {Country}. The dialing code ({Code}) indicates that the number covers the area of {Town/Area name} and that the number is a {mobile/landline} number. The original service provider was "{Provider}".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +33757935732

Telephone number +33757935732 has a country code of 33, which indicates that it is from France. The dialling code (7579) indicates that the number covers the area of Métropole and that the number is an mobile number. The original service provider was "Legos".
( I.M.F ) Head Office
Paris Office
64-66, Avenue d'lena
75116 Paris, France
Tel:+33757906502,+33757935732
REF:-XVGNN82021

I am Franks Jeffrey, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in
U/K and U.S.A

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials wont tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on (franksjeffrey1@outlook.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund
will be released.

1.Full Name:.........
2.Address:..........
3.Nationality:......
4.Age:........Date of Birth:...........
5.Occupation:............
6.Phone:...............Mobile: .............:................ ...
7.State of Origin:......................Country:.................
8. Copy of your identity Card

Yours sincerely,

Jeffrey Franks
Director, IMF Europe Office
The email was sent from the email address "Franks Jeffrey <seniyolaomisore@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "official46@outlook.com" and the subject "( I.M.F ) Head Office Paris Office".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +33757935732 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jeffrey Franks" and using the email address jeffreyfranks@aeiou.pt. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
( I.M.F ) Head Office
Paris Office
64-66, Avenue d'lena
75116 Paris, France
Email:
REF:-XVGNN82020

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important piece of information which will be of a great
help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your
long overdue payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank
officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Frank Jeffrey, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It
may interest you to know that reports have reached our office here in Paris-France by so
many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are being treated by Various
Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we
have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your
transaction from our paris-France office
All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies,Banks, Security
Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been
instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to
them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.
You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to
your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

We advise you to furnish this office with your contact information as it's stated below

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Here is
my private! Email address (franksjeffrey@aeiou.pt) with immediate effect and we shall give
you further details on how your fund will be released.
Also call me as soon as you send the email so that you will be given an immediate

response:Direct Hotline:

Regards
Jeffrey Franks
The email was sent from the email address "Jeffrey Franks <jeffrey@info.com>", with the Reply-to address "jeffreyfranks@aeiou.pt" and the subject "Head Office".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +33757935732 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Jeffrey Franks" and using the email address franksjeffrey933@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
( I.M.F ) Head Office
Paris Office
64-66, Avenue d'lena
75116 Paris, France
Email: franksjeffrey933@gmail.com
REF:-XVGNN82022

I am Franks Jeffrey, a highly placed official of the International
Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have
reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which
people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/
Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have
decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to
handle your transaction here in
U/K and U.S.A

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance
Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have
been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from
your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them
anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials won't tell you the
truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you,
instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to
work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if
you can certify me of my security.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at
your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on(franksjeffrey933@gmail.com)
with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how
your fund
will be released.

Yours sincerely,

Jeffrey Franks
The email was sent from the email address "keviunmm@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "franksjeffrey933@gmail.com" and the subject "URGENT REPLY".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +33757935732 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Franks Jeffrey" and using the email address officice6@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
( I.M.F ) Head Office
Paris Office
64-66, Avenue d'lena
75116 Paris, France
REF:-XVGNN82022

I am Franks Jeffrey, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in
U/K and U.S.A

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

The most annoying thing is that the bad officials won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on ( officice6@gmail.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund
will be released.

Yours sincerely,

Franks Jeffrey
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr.Franks Jeffrey" <senkenkolasenatechirman@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "officice6@gmail.com" and the subject "REF:-XVGNN82022".