+33140682070

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+33140682070

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +33140682070, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +33140682070

Telephone number +33140682070 has a country code of 33, which indicates that it is from France. The dialling code (14068) indicates that the number covers the area of Paris and that the number is a landline number. The original service provider was "Orange".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +33140682070

Telephone number +33140682070 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Peter Breuer" and using the email addresses imf-publicaffairs@europe.com and barr.andrewallen@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

Attention Legal Beneficiary,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and I truly appreciate your urgent answer to our question regarding this issue at hand.

Based on the online meeting held yesterday by the legal department of this high commission (IMF) with Kristina Ivancova Georgieva-Kinova and Ms. Rhoda Weeks-Brown General Counsel and Director Legal Department (IMF). I write to bring to your notice that Mrs. Armenuhi Brutyan will be investigated and surely be brought to book soonext.

We know fully well that she may not be the only one involved in these shameful fraudulent activities, but I promise you that the FBI department will surely bring them all to book soonext.

Meanwhile, you are hereby advised to reconfirm your contact details including your driving licence or passport copy and also your bank details where you want us to transfer your compensation payment of $4,500,000.00 USD only.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International Monetary Fund European Dept.)
Email: imf-publicaffairs@europe.com
Adviser Email: barr.andrewallen@yahoo.com
Tel: + 33 (1) 40 68 20 70.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +33140682070

Telephone number +33140682070 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Peter Breuer" and using the email address imf-publicaffairs@europe.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention Legal Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your reconfirmed information which proves that you are the legal owner of the said compensation payment according to your data in our payment file.

You are hereby advised to contact the United Bank of London (UBL) with below information for the transfer of your compensation payment of US$4,500,000.00 USD only.

Contact Person: Mr Faraz Haider
position: Executive Director / Acting Chief Risk Officer United Bank London (UBL)
Email: info.UBL@execs.com
Direct Tel: +44 7418364404
Address: 1bq, 2 Brook Street, London W1S 1BQ, United Kingdom

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your prompt.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Peter Breuer (Economy and Public Finances Manager International Monetary Fund European Dept.)
Email: imf-publicaffairs@europe.com
Tel: + 33 (1) 40 68 20 70.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.