+2347016062804

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347016062804

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347016062804, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347016062804

Telephone number +2347016062804 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialing code (701) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347016062804

Telephone number +2347016062804 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Richard Mandu" from United Bank for Africa and using the email address fbankofafrica@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN Du REPUBLIC®
SERVICES OUR REF TFCS/FCS/CRD/I.T-08OUR REF: BR/097/0005B/08
ADDRESS:::::: Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin
E-mail address:---- { fbankofafrica@gmail.com }
24hrs Telephone:----- [/b]+2347016062804[/b]
Welcome to United Bank for Africa “UBA” Republic du Benin division
Date::------------- Thursday 13th February 2020.

Dear Customer:

GREETINGS MRS. REGISTER? ARE YOU DEAD OR STILL ALIVE? I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM MR. DARREN WILCOCK, HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER: 678 390-3556 INFORMING ME THAT YOU HAD AN ACCIDENT SINCE A MONTH AGO AND YOU WAS HOSPITALIZE, BUT FINALLY YOU ARE DEAD, HE SAID THAT WE SHOULD RELEASE YOUR FUND TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN, HE SENT US HIS HOUSE ADDRESS WHICH IS: 208 Kenmure Drive Flat Rock, N.C. 28731 USA, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN OUR CASE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AS YOUR LAST WISH.

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE ACTIVATION OF INHERITANCE. THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU, I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVATED FOR HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY. TO YOU MY DEAR, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME, I AM VERY VERY SORRY MY DEAREST.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST, I TOLD HIM THAT I WILL HELP HIM PAY 40% OF THE NEEDED FEE AS MY SYMPATHY TO HIM, BECAUSE I PROMISE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS BUT HE SHOULD HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS'.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF THIS IS NOT TRUE. BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION, OUR CUSTOMER CARE ARE ALREADY WORKING ON RELEASING THIS FUND IF WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS OR 48HRS. URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED.

THESE ARE YOUR FUNERAL PICTURES HE SUBMITTED
TO ME AS THE FINAL CEREMONY OF YOUR BURIAL

HE PROMISE TO COMPLETE THE CHARITY PROJECT AS YOU INSTRUCT HIM.

Thanks
Yours in Service,
Honorable Mr. Richard Mandu
MANAGING DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
UNITED-BANK-FOR-AFRICA "UBA"
COTONOU, BENIN du REPUBLIC.
The email was sent from the email address "BANK OF AFRICA <fbankofafrica@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "fbankofafrica@gmail.com" and the subject "Dear Customer:".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347016062804 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Innocent Ano Obiora" and using the email address dhlserviceexpress466@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
DHL COURIER EXRESS
70 International Airport Road Mafoluku
Lagos Nigeria..
Greetings,

Your ATM Card was brought to us for urgent delivery which we have
shipped to many people that have received their ATM CARD which the
last person that received his ATM Card from Brasil which you can view
and verify with this tracking details below

https://www.dhl.com/ng-en/home.html?locale=true
Your Tracking Number: 3444161862

All you have to do is that You have to send $100 for Delivery and
Insurance fee and your ATM Card will delivered to you within 72 hours.

And i want to make it known to you that after you send this $100
charges there will be a smooth delivery and there won't be any extra
charges because everything will has to with the delivery has been
taken care of just only this $100 charges is what that is required of
you.
Here is the Contact information where to communicate with the Dhl Managedirector
Email dhlserviceexpress466@gmail.com
Director Name Mr Innocent Ano Obiora.Tel phone Number same as WhatssAp
. +2347016062804

Waiting to hear from you ASAP

Regards
Mr.Chidi Okolo..
The email was sent from the email address "contact Mr Innocent Ano From Dhl Office <bamerica435@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "dhlserviceexpress466@gmail.com" and the subject "Good Day,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347016062804 is being used as part of a Loan Scam by someone claiming to be "Sanlam Obiora", from Sanlam Finance (Pty) Ltd. and using the email address ecobank833@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Loan Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Attn:

Sanlam Loan Finance (Pty) Ltd is offering our Valuable Customers a
Special Loan Offer.

Get a loan of up to $1 MILLION USD to $20 MILLION USD at a fixed
interest rate with our Loan promotions of 4% Personal Loan and 5% for
Business Loan.

Whether you need money for unexpected expenses, a medical emergency,
or to fund a specific project, Sanlam can offer you a fixed-rate
Personal Loan & Business Loan as well according to your needs and
circumstances. We are a responsible lender and will never lend you
more than you can comfortably afford to repay.

Please find attached for more information in our 4% Personal Loan and
5% for Business Loan!

We await your swift application at: ecobank833@gmail.com

Sanlam Finance (Pty) Ltd.

Mr Sanlam Obiora
Loan Approval Department
Whatsap Number : +2347016062804
Sanlam Finance (pty) Ltd.
The email was sent from the email address "contact Chris Rollons <waynewhiddon69@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "officepaymentfile98@gmail.com" and the subject "Attention Beneficiary".

The email is an example of an Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam with promises of a loan being available to the victim regardless of their personal status and credit history. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.