+601117225127

Scam reports relating to Zone 6 telephone numbers:
Southeast Asia and Oceania
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+601117225127

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +601117225127, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +601117225127

Telephone number +601117225127 has a country code of 60, which indicates that it is from Malaysia. The dialling code (11172) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Yes 4G".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +601117225127

Telephone number +601117225127 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Martin Devatta", from Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd and using the email address martins.oil@yandex.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Sir,

I greet you with warm regards. I work for Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn
Bhd Company as a procurement supervisor, Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd
is an Oil Refining Company located in South East Asia.

On my desk is a mandate to arrange for a Crude Oil purchase from the
National Oil Corporation of Libya, from the State of Libya for up to
2,000,000 (2 Million) barrels on monthly bases for 12 calendar months.

The reason for my reaching out to you is because I am in the process
of establishing a broker / mediator or a middle man structure to
mediate between the 2 parties involved (our Company and the Company in
Libya) before the contract is signed.

You may be wondering why I cannot execute this transaction by myself.
The honest fact is that as an employee working for this company, it is
against our company operational ethics / policy for an employee to be
involved or profit in any financial dealings involving our Company,
hence I am looking for a trustworthy person outside my work circle in
order to maintain a discreet profile.

I wish to extend this partnership to your friend to build a broker /
mediator or a middle man structure with you while I work from the
background to guide you. Our company pays between $ 2 - $ 3 per barrel
of Crude Oil as a commission / brokerage amount, if the target of 2
Million barrels is a monthly we stand to share $ 4 Million - $ 6
Million every month for a span of 12 months .

Contact me if you are interested in this deal, so that I can give you
further details.

Martin Devatta
Procurement Supervisor
Crude Oil & ProductsTrading Division
Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd
Tel: +601117225127
E-mail:martins.oil@yandex.com
The email was sent from the email address "martin devatta <peterson999gerhard@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "martins.oil@yandex.com" and the subject "From Procurement Supervisor".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +601117225127

Telephone number +601117225127 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Martin Devatta", from Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd and using the email address martindevatta001@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Invitation to tender (Crude Oil trade).

Hello,

I greet you with warm regards. I work for Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd Company as a procurement supervisor; Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd is an Oil refining Company situated in South East Asia. On my desk is a mandate to arrange for Crude Oil purchase from the National Oil Corporation (NOC), from the state of Libya for up to 2,000,000 barrels on monthly basis for 12 calendar months.

The reason for my reaching out to you is because am in the process of establishing a broker/mediator or a middle man structure to mediate between the 2 parties involved (our Company and the Company in Libya) before the contract is signed. You may be wondering why I cannot do it myself. The honest fact is that as an employee working for this company, it is against our company's operational ethics/policy for an employee to be involved or profit in any financial dealings with our Company hence I am looking for a trustworthy person outside my work circle in order to maintain a discreet profile.

I wish to extend this partnership to you my friend to build a broker/mediator or a middle man structure with you while I work from the background to guide you. Our company pays between $2 - $3 per barrel as the commission/brokerage amount so if the target of 2Million barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4Million - $6Million every month for 12 months.

Contact me if you are interested in this deal so that I can give you further details.

Martin Devatta
Procurement Supervisor
Crude Oil & Products Trading Division
Malaysia oil Refinery Sdn Bhd
Tel: +60 11 1722 5127
Email: martindevatta001@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Martin Devatta <kun_woohyun00009@hotmail.com>", with the subject "Crude Oil trade".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.