+16268041432

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+16268041432

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +16268041432, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +16268041432

Telephone number +16268041432 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (626) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (804) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Glendora. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "MCIMETRO ACCESS TRANSMISSION SERVICES LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - CA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +16268041432

Telephone number +16268041432 is being used on a fake domain crawfordgilliesukb.com, which claims to belong to "Crawford Gillies". The website gives the following contact details:
+1 (626)-804-1432
info@crawfordgilliesukb.com
The WhoIs record for the fake domain crawfordgilliesukb.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2021-11-25T07:05:36.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-11-25T07:05:36.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf}

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16268041432 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Crawford Gillies", Chairman of Barclays UK PLC and using the email address crawfordgilliesbarclaysuk@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From the table: Crawford Gillies
Mobile/WhatsApp: +1?(626) 804-1432?
Chairman of Barclays UK PLC
Senior Independent Director
Barclays, UK

Hello dear valued customer,

I have not been contacting you because the Queen's funeral has disrupted daily life in Britain and a national bank holiday has forced all banking and non-urgent transactions to change plans. So, forgive me for my silence, we are busy due to the state funeral to mark Her Majesty passing. This message is to remind you once again that you still have a chance to collect your funds from Barclays bank little by little with my official arrangement, I knew that you still did not trust to work with me on this matter because I have refused to provide you with documents related to the funds via email. I know how you feel, but I need to protect you and your funds, as that is the main reason, I am personally assigned to handle this case for you. I have been trying to make you understand the rules and regulations that are required to complete this payment agreement for you, but it seems to you that I was begging you to give me money and forcing you to trust this matter. Listen, regarding your funds, it is my duty to inform you of some very important issues that we need to consider effectively before transferring the volume of huge dollars in your name, and I also repeatedly notify you of the basic requirements as a beneficiary of this fund in your favor. before the Barclays wire section kicks off the action. If you could remember lately that I have been writing to you about this transaction and keeping you updated based on the necessary arrangements, you need to make to allow us to move the motion. Therefore, I want you to comply with the banking instructions because I do not believe that if you miss this opportunity, you will be able to receive these funds again. I have been receiving signals of confiscation from the Barclays authority and the world bank because we have been given the mandate to finalize this transaction with good providence for you.

At this time, it is well known that your funds are authorized to be paid out from your suspended Barclays account and that funds deposited in the Barclays escrow account cannot be cleared without handling charges and transaction cost. That is why it is very important that you pay the fees so that we can go ahead and complete this transaction for you, just so your account can be revalidated and allow us to make the bank transfer of the first payment of one million dollars to your designated account. We can also restore your online banking services where you will have an active business account and become an account holder with Barclays bank once your account upgrade procedures are determined with the required fee you were asked to pay. Whether you want to have your funds wired or re-bank online, the required $700 account opening fee is required up front for your funds to be transferred from the Barclays escrow account to your trading account where your new account details will be provided but right at this point you are still not recognized as a customer unless the account is revalidated in your name first which will allow you to be fully recognized and you can also enjoy our banking services as a customer. So if you want the online banking agreement the fees you are paying will be used to upgrade after the revalidation of the account in your name, the upgrade is very essential due to the volume of funds involved, and if you want to continue with The first payment wire transfer agreement of the first batch of one million dollars, the $ 700 that you are asked to pay is for the acquisitions of the documents of the international release order by the legal department of Barclays. Remember that your account was suspended, you will need to sign bank release order documents for the inactive account before you can release the fund through the banking system, this is always required once an account is opened in your name at Barclays Bank. On a good day, you should be required to appear in London for the signatories to do so in person as the beneficiary of said funds. This normal banking policy and can never be refused. But I've used my power to get with the bank's board of trustees, that I'd rather go to your country and file these 18-page release papers because I knew you couldn't get to London. That's how we got to this point of asking you to pay a fee, otherwise you would have been here.

Finally, I want you to understand the most important thing, that we cannot effectively achieve this successful transaction without the required payment of fees. Therefore, I advise you to immediately ensure that this process is completed through the front door so that you can start enjoying your fund in the comfort of your own home. We cannot be successful with you as the beneficiary without the handling and cost of transmission fees. This is section “A” of Barclays UK PLC Act 203. Rest assured, I am committed to making this work for you if you will grant me your sincere cooperation and appreciate my time that I have already spent for your sake in writing you so many email notification letters. So, first things first, I would like you to have your account revalidated and acquire all the necessary paperwork so that we can move the movement. Without these revalidations with Barclays, I don't think we are progressing and growing on your behalf. I don't want us to delay and talk about the same thing over and over again. You have to act fast and act now.

I will be waiting for your positive response.

Yours sincerely
Crawford
The email was sent from the email address "Crawford Gillies Chairman of Barclays UK <crawfordbarclaysuk40@naver.com>", with the Reply-to address "<crawfordgilliesbarclaysuk@hotmail.com>" and the subject "You Need to Do this!!".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16268041432 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Crawford" and using the email address crawfordgilliesbarclaysuk@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello dear customer,

Happy New Year to you and your family. I believe that this new year will bring us a breakthrough in our lives and more prosperity in our business and now I want to inform you that the Barclays account that we re-established for you at Barclays bank has been finally closed this January due to your refusal to follow the directives from our bank that you must follow to complete your transaction, so based on this, your checking account that we opened for you at our Barclays bank branch is permanently cancelled.

The only solution for you now is to visit my office in London and meet with me face to face so that I can assist you with my relevant banks such as Bank of America and HSBC bank to move the funds directly to your country. In addition, special arrangements can be made for you to have a non-resident account to officially move funds with the assistance of my bank attorney so that you can move funds little by little through the new special banking arrangement to use banking services on line and ATM card system, that is the best because it would allow you to keep the funds in our correspondent bank, while you can then use the card to make withdrawals from any ATM anywhere in the world.

Lastly, I have perfected all the new arrangement procedures here in London just for you to go ahead with the visit, just so we can be waiting for your arrival at my office in London and we can both work together as a team to handle the release of the funds, once you visit my London office, I will meet you personally and show you the cash funds that be repatriated in your name to our database. Please tell us your schedule regarding this transaction because I want to help you close this case now that the funds have been repatriated to our treasury from the bank database where your money is being diverted. Your urgent compliance, along with the efforts you and I make together as a team to manage the release of the funds is all I seek. You 're not officially recognize at Barclays bank as a customer who has an active account. My suggestion is the visit and now we await your positive response regarding the time and arrival of your visit.

I have just returned to London to handle and complete my unfinished project which I abandoned due to your transaction in last year 2022. If you are ready to make the viewing arrangement possible by meeting face to face, I promise to use my strong connection to finalize this transaction for you within a duration of 24 hours, you will start having access to your funds without any disturbance. Kindly hurry up and let me know your decision, either to book an appointment for your visit, or if you want this payment of funds to be forgotten and abandoned entirely due to your breach of our bank constitutions, which we agree to accordance with established guidelines above to protect the interest of our customers.

I think the above brief details can suffix your needs. Should you require further clarification regarding the position and status of your transaction, please call me at my US mobile number +1 ‪(626) 804-1432‬ for ease of communication.

Please reply with your positive answer,

Sincerely

Crawford
The email was sent from the email address "=?utf-8?B?Q3Jhd2ZvcmQgR2lsbGllcyBDaGFpcm1hbiBvZiBCYXJjbGF5cyBVSw==?= <crawfordbarclayuk30@naver.com>", with the Reply-to address "<crawfordgilliesbarclaysuk@hotmail.com>" and the subject "There is still time: get a partial payment of your funds before the final confiscation".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16268041432 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Crawford Gillies", Chairman of Barclays UK PLC and using the email address crawfordgillies.barclaysuk@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
From the Desk of

Mr. Crawford Gillies
Chairman of Barclays UK PLC

Dear valued customer,

In reference to my email communications with you since the inception of this transaction of yours, I have been very honest with you and worked tirelessly to complete this transaction on your behalf without paying our legal team. However, right now, my suggestion to you is that you appreciate my efforts and try all possible actions to complete this matter seriously, because I am not going to cheat you or do any stupid thing that will affect you. All I have been doing is making sure that I conclude this transaction for you in a legal manner, which I consider most important in order to receive your funds and you will never be tracked or in any trouble.

Your silence towards the completion of your transaction is about to destroy all the efforts and hard work we have put in for you. You need to understand the reason for the fees and it is important that you pay because the amount is officially required based on your payment selection, the fee is required to complete this transaction because no one is taking advantage of you. Just like you, please keep this in mind and bear this fact by making sure to contact me as soon as possible in case you have any concerns. You should endeavor to gather the fees and pay to have this settlement concluded for you without wasting much time because I am ready and willing to complete this case before, I embark to your country to complete the remaining obligation.

Subsequently, you will need to have full confidence in me as I promise to never let you down and to ensure that I respect all information given to you must be true, nothing but the truth. If you would like me to give you my personal letter of guarantee assuring you that the settlement of your funds is vital after you pay the fees, and there is no further advance payment to pay until you receive your funds into your care, at the time I will visit you in your country to meet with your bank and then conclude the remaining obligations by myself. If you want me to write the assurance letter for you, I will do it, so let me know your decision if you want my guarantee on this crucial matter.

Finally, this work must be done for you with all the papers because $3,013,500,278.00 ( Three Billion Thirteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Two Hundred Seventy-Eight Dollars) is a lot of money and it took all the papers to be in place with us, because with my level of experiences in the financial field and with my reputation in the Bank System. I definitely need to make sure to protect your interests as my clients, so please pay the official fees and choose your payment option through the online banking system or via a debit card which will be loaded with a partial payment of $5 million dollars and telegraphic swift wire transfer from our correspondent bank in Switzerland to any designated bank of your choice upon payment of the official fees that I have requested from you in my previous communications and it is very important that you pay attention to such request and make special fulfillment arrangements to let me gather the remaining supporting document.

I am hereby providing my phone contact +‪(626) 804-1432‬ which is the approved private official mobile that you can use to connect with me directly on my desk, please call me in case you need any further clarification on the release of your fund.

Your urgent action towards bank directives to improve the smooth issuance of the release of funds is highly relevant,

Sincerely,

CRAWFORD GILLIES
The email was sent from the email address ""Crawford Gillies Chairman of Barclays UK PLC" <hart1985@gmx.de>", with the Reply-to address "<crawfordgillies.barclaysuk@outlook.com>" and the subject "Unclaimed Funds - Suspension Notice Warning!".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +16268041432 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Crawford Gillies", Chairman of Barclays UK PLC and using the email address crawfordgillies.barclaysuk2023@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello Valued Customer,

I want to inform you about the implication of your failure to meet the last financial obligation that is required to allow you immediate access to your outstanding funds that are gradually transited in person through the Barclays online banking system.

Today, Friday June 16th, 2023, the financial services authorities of the United Kingdom and European Union have given official instructions to the management of Barclays Bank to cancel your bank account due to your default, and now the Barclays Authority has started to process account termination as directed to us, after all our efforts.

I think you knew how much money you are about to lose today, your total funds and accrued interest funds is approximately $3,013,500,278.00 which is about to be terminated simply due to your failure to secure legal clearances of funds through our participation of the legal department of the bank, which are the most important requirements for the immediate release of your funds and the sending of your bank withdrawal elements, respectively.

My honest suggestions as friends because after my retirement from the Barclays office end of this month these funds will be completely cancelled, so I implore you to wake up from your slumber immediately and with immediate effect you must go quickly to the Moneygram office closest to your home to submit the required fee of $700 today so that we can complete the last financial obligation causing the delay in the liquidation of your funds before the Barclays banking authority completes the account cancellation process as they have already been instructed by the UK Bankers Associations of the United Kingdom.

I will expect your immediate compliance, therefore any slight delay now would result in the loss of all the funds you have been suffering to obtain.

Please call my roaming number +1 ‪(626) 804-1432‬ and text if you would like further clarification on this payment exercise.

Thank you,

Crawford Gillies

NB: This notice is to update you to expedite your arrangement to make your funds cleared because an intruder has been trying to collude with our corrupt bank officer and they are working to divert your funds due to your breach and non compliance, I have decided to shut down my previous email and open this new email address which you should start to use and pass on your future responses to me.
The email was sent from the email address ""Crawford Gillies Chairman of Barclays UK PLC" <mercedeswolf@gmx.de>", with the Reply-to address "<crawfordgillies.barclaysuk2023@hotmail.com>" and the subject "Read the information about terminating your account".