+447723553743

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447723553743

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447723553743, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447723553743

Telephone number +447723553743 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from the United Kingdom. The dialing code (77235) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Hutchison 3G UK Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447723553743

Telephone number +447723553743 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Patrice Adams" and using the email address adamspatrice0@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
ATTN:

PATRICE ADAMS
HEAD Of ALLOCATION DEPARTMENT.
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr Patrice ADAMS, a staff of Standard Chartered Bank here in London. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in United Kingdom concerned with foreign payments.

I am aware of all transfers or remittances of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claims and payment settlements. I have before me, list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits or over invoiced sums etc.

I am soliciting your concern to have the sum of US$37,900,000.00 transferred into your account for the benefit of you and I. The transaction would be done legally to avoid trouble.

My conditions:
1.The sum of US$37,900,000.00 only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary. The transfer will be made by Draft or bank transfer conformable in 5 working days from the day your application of claim is received and approved by the bank.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence must be strictly done by email /telephone or whats-app for security reasons.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with funds release are caused by agents or representatives.

4. The funds would be shared in the ratio of 3:2 ie 60% for me and 40% for you.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l will advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence as I will fix your name on the PAYMENT SCHEDULE to speedy up the process.

Send your response to : adamspatrice0@gmail.com and do your private email address, your mobile number and whats-app number for further details.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Patrice ADAMS
Tel : +447723553743
Whatsapp : +447723553743
Email : adamspatrice0@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Acct Solo <acctsolo3@gmail.com>", with the subject "Greetings".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447723553743 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Patrice Adam", from Standard Chartered Bank and using the email address apatrice570@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
HEAD OF ALLOCATION DEPARTMENT.

Dear Friend

I am Mr PATRICE ADAMS, a staff of Standard Chartered Bank here in London. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in United Kingdom concerned with foreign payments.

I am aware of all transfers or remittances of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claims and payment settlements.

I have before me, list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits or over invoiced sums etc.I am soliciting your concern to have the sum of US$37,900,000.00 transferred into your account for the benefit of you and I. The transaction would be done legally to avoid trouble.My conditions:

1.The sum of US$37,900,000.00 only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary. The transfer will be made by Draft or bank transfer conformable in 5 working days from the day your application of claim is received and approved by the bank.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence must be strictly done by email /telephone or whats-app for security reasons.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with funds release are caused by agents or representatives.
4. The funds would be shared in the ratio of 3:2 ie 60% for me and 40% for you.If you AGREE with my conditions.

l will advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence as I will fix your name on the PAYMENT SCHEDULE to speedy up the process.

Send your response to ( apatrice570@gmail.com)do include your private email address, your mobile number and whats-app number for further details.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr PATRICE ADAM
Email :apatrice570@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "cluadiawilliams29@yahoo.com <cluadiawilliams29@yahoo.com>", with the subject "DEAL".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447723553743 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Patrice Adams" and using the email address apatrice570@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Dear Friend.

I am Mr PATRICE ADAMS, a staff of Standard Chartered Bank here in London. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in United Kingdom concerned with foreign payments.I am aware of all transfers or remittances of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claims and payment settlements.

I have before me, list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits or over invoiced sums etc.I am soliciting your concern to have the sum of US$37,900,000.00 transferred into your account for the benefit of you and I. The transaction would be done legally to avoid trouble.My conditions:

1.The sum of US$37,900,000.00 only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary. The transfer will be made by Draft or bank transfer conformable in 5 working days from the day your application of claim is received and approved by the bank

.2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence must be strictly done by email /telephone or whats-app for security reasons.

4. The funds would be shared in the ratio of 3:2 ie 60% for me and 40% for you.If you AGREE with my conditions.

l will advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence as I will fix your name on the PAYMENT SCHEDULE to speedy up the process.Send your response to ( apatrice570@gmail.com)do include your private email address, your mobile number and whats-app number for further details.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr PATRICE ADAMS
Email :apatrice570@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "robertwilliams329@yahoo.com <robertwilliams329@yahoo.com>", with the subject "DEAL".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +447723553743 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Patrice Adams", from Standard Chartered Bank and using the email address patricea558@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:

Dear Friend.

I am Mr PATRICE ADAMS, a staff of Standard Chartered Bank here in London. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in United Kingdom concerned with foreign payments.I am aware of all transfers or remittances of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claims and payment settlements.

1.The sum of US$37,900,000.00 only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary. The transfer will be made by Draft or bank transfer conformable in 5 working days from the day your application of claim is received and approved by the bank

.2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence must be strictly done by email /telephone or whats-app for security reasons.

l will advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence as I will fix your name on the PAYMENT SCHEDULE to speedy up the process.Send your response to (patricea558@gmail.com)do include your private email address, your mobile number and whats-app number for further details.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr PATRICE ADAMS
Email :patricea558@gmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "Robert William <williamrobert29@yahoo.com>", with the subject "DEAL".