+17575291870

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+17575291870

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +17575291870, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +17575291870

Telephone number +17575291870 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (757) indicates that the number covers the State of Virginia, USA and the Exchange Code (529) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Newport News. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "CAVALIER TELEPHONE, LLC". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - VA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +17575291870

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +17575291870 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "W. Stuart Symington" and using the email address mr.w.stuartsymington@usa.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
U.S. Department United States Embassy Seal Greeting from U.S Embassy, +1(757) 529 1870

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning because the director of the Dhl delivery company here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your fund to the Government Treasury account just because you failed to pay for their fee of your fund which is just $100 .00 only.But i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $5.5M which will change your life just because of $100.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that the corrupt Government officials of Benin Republic will not claim this money for their selfish interest.

Your full contact information is needed, to able us proceed we are advice you to understand,you are to fellow the instruction and text us msg on belong number +1(757) 529 1870 so that we can communicate with you immediately, upon reply we will provide you the receiver name.

Your Full Name::::::::::::::::
Your Private Phone Number::::
Home Address::::::::::::::
Sex/Occupation:::
Your Identification Id::::

I will wait to hear from you now
Mr W. Stuart Symington
Email... Mr.w.stuartsymington@usa.com
Ambassador of the United States
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr W. Stuart Symington" <jimmywilson37@yahoo.com>", with the Reply-to address "Mr.w.stuartsymington@usa.com" and the subject "U.S. Department United States Embassy Seal Greeting from U.S Embassy, +1(757) 529 1870".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.