+15074872183

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15074872183

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15074872183, which has been identified as being used by scammer as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15074872183

Telephone number +15074872183 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (507) indicates that the number covers the State of Minnesota, USA and the Exchange Code (487) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Tyler. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "CITIZENS TELECOM CO MN-FRONTIER CITIZENS COM-MN". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "ONVOY, LLC MN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15074872183

Telephone number +15074872183 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mike Pompeo", from the U.S Department of State and using the email address us.departmentofstate2020@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:( us.departmentofstate2020@aol.com)
+1(507) 487-2183

My Dear Good Day

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr.Mike Pompeo, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for this year begging 2020, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made it my Second first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled this fiscal year 2020. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments. Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40, 800,000.00 (Fourty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 TWENTY Thousand
Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $40,800,000.00 (Fourty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option.

We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($485USD) The fee payment can be made TO Originated Country of the funds Benin: If You Can't Send to Africa buy iTunes with the $485 and send us the code number with the copy. ok

Sent it via MONEY GRAM or Ria or Purcha steam wallet Card $485

Receiver Name,
State:Oueme
City: Portonovo
Amount: $485
TextQ: When
Answer: Today
Address; 305 glenridge CP. Nashville, Benin 37221

After you make the payment, then kindly fill the below details or attach to us the payment slip:

MTCN:
Senders name:

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:(usdepartmentofstate2020@aol.com)
The email was sent from the email address "Mr.Mike Pompeo <jackielee1@eircom.net>", with the Reply-to address ""Mr.Mike Pompeo" <usdepartmentofstate2020@aol.com>" and the subject "U.S Department of State".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15074872183 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mike Pompeo" and using the email address us.departmentofstate2020@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:( us.departmentofstate2020@aol.com)
+1(507) 487-2183

My Dear Good Day

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr.Mike
Pompeo, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you
officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of
Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security
Agencies in the Country for this year begging 2020, we discovered that you have
not receive your fund. I have made it my Second first point of call since
taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or
Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt
Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled this fiscal year
2020. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the
United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of
your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African
Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this
payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the
U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the
outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments. Note that from the
record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40, 800,000.00 (Fourty
Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows
you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 TWENTY Thousand
Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your
fund valued at $40,800,000.00 (Fourty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).
This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred
payment option.

We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without
any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government
has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as
true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail
Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance
to this email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be
mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only
obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and
the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a
beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from
the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency
and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no
authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from
all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a
cost of just ($385USD) The fee payment can be made TO Originated Country of the
funds Benin: If You Can't Send to Africa buy iTunes with the $385 and send us
the code number with the copy. ok

Sent it via MONEY GRAM or Ria or Purcha steam wallet Card $385

Receiver Name, Jone Abel
Amount: $385

After you make the payment, then kindly fill the below details or
attach to us the payment slip:

MTCN:
Senders name:

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED
will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I
can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am
very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for
adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again
accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick
response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is
highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:(us.departmentofstate2020@aol.com)
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr.Mike Pompeo" <tir@eircom.net>", with the Reply-to address ""Mr.Mike Pompeo" <us.departmentofstate2020@aol.com>" and the subject "U.S Department of State".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15074872183 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mike Pompeo" and using the email address usa.departmentofstate@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:( usa.departmentofstate@aol.com)
+1(507) 487-2183

My Dear Good Day

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr.Mike Pompeo, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for this year begging 2020, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made it my Second first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled this fiscal year 2020. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments. Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40, 800,000.00 (Fourty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 TWENTY Thousand
Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $40,800,000.00 (Fourty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option.

We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($485USD) The fee payment can be made TO Originated Country of the funds Benin: If You Can't Send to Africa buy iTunes with the $485 and send us the code number with the copy. ok

Sent it via MONEY GRAM or Ria or Purcha steam wallet Card $485

Receiver Name,

After you make the payment, then kindly fill the below details or attach to us the payment slip:

MTCN:
Senders name:

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:(usa.departmentofstate@aol.com)
The email was sent from the email address "Mr.Mike Pompeo <janet.caldera@ucv.ve>", with the Reply-to address "usa.departmentofstate@aol.com" and the subject "U.S Department of State".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +15074872183 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mike Pompeo" and using the email address usadepartmentofstate2020@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:( usadepartmentofstate2020@aol.com)
+1(507) 487-2183

My Dear Good Day

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am
Mr.Mike Pompeo, United States Secretary of State by profession. This
is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency
(CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for this year begging
2020, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made
it my Second first point of call since taking office to settle all
Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with
respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and
Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled this fiscal
year 2020. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of
State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we
apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or
Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the
inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment
with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on
the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their
payments. Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding
contract payment is $40, 800,000.00 (Fourty Million Eight Hundred
Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a
daily maximum withdrawal limit of $20,000 TWENTY Thousand
Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to
receive your fund valued at $40,800,000.00 (Fourty Million Eight
Hundred Thousand Dollars).This Funds will now be delivered to your
designated address or your preferred payment option.

We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house
without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United
States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of
$40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through
Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately
you admit full compliance to this email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and
seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address.
Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the
Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the
Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially
obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of
USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill
of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no
authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified
free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF
PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($485USD) The fee payment can be
made TO Originated Country of the funds Benin: If You Can't Send to
Africa buy iTunes with the $485 and send us the code number with the
copy. ok

YOUR NAME...................
COUNTRY...................
PHONE NUMBER...................
ADDRESS/CITY...................
AGE/SEX...................
YOUR PICTURE..................

Sent it via WorldRemit or Ria or Purcha steam wallet Card $485

Receiver Name,

After you make the payment, then kindly fill the below details or
attach to us the payment slip:

MTCN:
Senders name:

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, The LEGAL STAY OF
PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the
compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project
accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone
through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions
which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my
congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick
response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions
is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Mike Pompeo
U.S Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.
Email:(usadepartmentofstate2020@aol.com)
The email was sent from the email address "Mr.Mike Pompeo <highcommissionfile12@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "usadepartmentofstate2020@aol.com" and the subject "U.S Department of State....".