+855979550672

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+855979550672

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +855979550672, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +855979550672

Telephone number +855979550672 has a country code of 855, which indicates that it is from Cambodia. The dialling code (97) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Viettel Cambodia Pte Ltd (Metfone)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +855979550672

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +855979550672 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Chan Then" and using the email address chnthen59@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

Thanks for your mail and expressing your feelings. I would like you to understand.I decided to contact you to stand as the next of kin to do the profitable business transaction with you because I have good feelings about you in respect of your country of origin. I will like you to take the profitable business transaction important and put in your best for the success of the transaction.

The reason why the transaction will be possible irrespective of country of origin is because the OSK Bank has been acquired by RHB Bank in Cambodia and they have given time to clear all the old transactions. The deposit is in TRUST ACCOUNT which anyone could be the next of kin without any single issue or problem.

I have to let you know from my free mind set that if you want to join in the profitable business transaction, you must support the documents acquired to change ownership in your name for transfer, which is normal in a transaction, you do not need to be scared or entertain any fear . There are no hidden troubles, there is no risk, and it is legitimate.

I have trusted you to do a profitable business deal with you which is the reason for writing to you and it is risk free. I can't put myself as well in risk or danger. I want you to understand it.I keep to the truth and honesty. I must make it very clear and well explained. This is business for mutual understanding and benefit and I am happy to know you

With your consent, I will file your name officially as the inheritor and will monitor the process, giving you every information/advice on how to claim this fund , until it will be successfully transferred to your nominated bank account. You will get 50% of the amount at the conclusion of this transaction for working with me and 50% to me as well.

Meanwhile, send to me your information below to enable me officially file your name as in the beneficiary next of kin to start the fund release process:

1. Full Names:
2. Full Address:
3. Occupation:
4.Age:
5. Direct Telephone Number For Easy Communication:

I don't want to hang the transaction in the middle and all I require from you is your maximum cooperation.

Expecting your early reply.

Best regards
Chan Then
St 195, Phnom
Penh Cambodia.
Tel:+855979550672
The email was sent from the email address "Chan Then <chnthen59@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Dear friend".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.