+18187223188

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+18187223188

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +18187223188, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +18187223188

Telephone number +18187223188 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (818) indicates that the number covers the State of California, USA and the Exchange Code (722) indicates that the number covers the town or city of North Hills. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "PEERLESS NETWORK OF CALIFORNIA, LLC - CA". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - CA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +18187223188

Telephone number +18187223188 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Frank Newman" and using the email address franknewman1975@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Bakersfield International Airport
Address. 9300 Laurel Oak Way
Bakersfield, California(CA), 93391
Tel: (+1) 818-722-3188
Email: franknewman1975@consultant.com

Attention

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.I am FRANK NEWMAN, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities at FedEx courier Operations,Maintenance,Transportation here Philadelphia International Airport USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing

approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as one neither it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection

Charges which are $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Philadelphia International Airport Philadelphia till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.this package worth $10.8Million USD

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding

the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed
to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and

pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email franknewman1975@consultant.com for further directives: You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message at Tel: (+1) 818-722-3188
Thank you.
FRANK NEWMAN
The email was sent from the email address "PETER EZE <petereze1984@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your Abandoned Package Worth $10.8Million USD".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +18187223188 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Frank Newman" and using the email address franknewman1967@naver.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Email: franknewman1967@naver.com

Attention

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.I am FRANK NEWMAN, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities at FedEx courier Operations,Maintenance,Transportation here in Bakersfield International Airport California USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing

approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as one neither it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection

Charges which are $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Bakersfield International Airport California till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.this package contains $10.8Million USD Cash.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding

the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and

pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email franknewman1967@naver.com for further directives: You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message at Tel: (+1) 818-722-3188
Thank you.
FRANK NEWMAN
The email was sent from the email address "FRANK NEWMAN <chuckmccarthy2@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "{Reply-to}" and the subject "Your Abandoned Package Worth $10.8Million USD".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +18187223188 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Frank Newman" and using the email address franknewman1967@naver.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Email: franknewman1967@naver.com

Attention

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have
your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so
I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the
secret to you.I am FRANK NEWMAN, head of luggage/baggage storage
facilities at FedEx courier Operations,Maintenance,Transportation here
in Bakersfield Airport California USA. During my recent withheld
package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an
abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing

approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the
Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee
as one neither it was declared as personal effect to avoid
interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the
United States Non Inspection

Charges which are $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still
left in our Storage House here at the Bakersfield International
Airport California till date. The details of the consignment including
your name, your email address and the official documents from the
United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.this
package contains $10.8Million USD Cash.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this
consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will
advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to
enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the
official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your
city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been
returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed
delivery due to the delays in concluding

the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to
receive your details on my official email account. So in order to
enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the
required details to my private email address for quick processing and
response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box,
I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance
and proceed

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to
contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I
want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and
30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the
United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the
diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and

pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and
arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it
by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my
30% share.I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and
I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get
back to me via my private Email franknewman1967@naver.com for further
directives: You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message
at Tel: (+1) 818-722-3188
Thank you.
FRANK NEWMAN
The email was sent from the email address "hannelieswart2000@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "franknewman1967@naver.com" and the subject "Your Abandoned Package Contains $10.8Million USD".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +18187223188 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Frank Newman" and using the email address franknewman1975@consultant.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Email: franknewman1975@consultant.com

Attention

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have
your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so
I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the
secret to you.I am FRANK NEWMAN, head of luggage/baggage storage
facilities at FedEx courier Operations,Maintenance,Transportation here
Philadelphia International Airport USA. During my recent withheld
package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an
abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it
revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing

approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the
Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee
as one neither it was declared as personal effect to avoid
interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the
United States Non Inspection

Charges which are $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still
left in our Storage House here at the Philadelphia International
Airport Philadelphia till date. The details of the consignment
including your name, your email address and the official documents
from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk
box.this package worth $10.8Million USD

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this
consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will
advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to
enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the
official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your
city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been
returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed
delivery due to the delays in concluding

the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to
receive your details on my official email account. So in order to
enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the
required details to my private email address for quick processing and
response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box,
I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance
and proceed

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to
contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I
want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and
30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the
United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the
diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and

pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and
arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it
by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my
30% share.I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and
I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get
back to me via my private Email franknewman1975@consultant.com for
further directives: You can call me on my telephone number and drop a
message at Tel: (+1) 818-722-3188
Thank you.
FRANK NEWMAN
Your Abandoned Package Worth $10.8Million USD
The email was sent from the email address "ubabankbeninrep6@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "franknewman1967@naver.com" and the subject "Your $10.8Million USD".