+233244836659

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233244836659

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233244836659, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233244836659

Telephone number +233244836659 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialling code (24) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233244836659

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +233244836659 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Stephen Mensah" and using the email address stephenmensah01035@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good Friend,

My name is Mr. Stephen Mensah I am the regional manager of the Financial Institution Tema Accra Ghana, I got your information during my search through the Internet.. I am searching for a reliable and experienced business expert that can guide me in setting up a lucrative business investment, so I decided to look for a tourism country or secure country for this investment project. I write you this proposal in good faith. I have a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. I awaiting your response to enable us discuss about this business investment

Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information and other questions for further explanation.

Best Regards
Mr. Stephen Mensah
Email:stephenmensah01035@gmail.com
What apps +233244836659
The email was sent from the email address "Mr Stephen Mensah <rent@meifuku.co.jp>", with the Reply-to address "stephenmensah01@naver.com" and the subject "Investment".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.