+233208673921

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+233208673921

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +233208673921, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +233208673921

Telephone number +233208673921 has a country code of 233, which indicates that it is from Ghana. The dialling code (20) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +233208673921

Telephone number +233208673921 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Frimpong" and using the email address ef3688337@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Kotoka International Airport(KIA)
Accra-Ghana, West Africa
http://www.ghanacustoms.gov. gh/
Telephone: 00233-20867 3921

Dear beneficiary

First and foremost i must introduce myself to you i am Commissioner Edward Frimpong Newly appointed Head of Custom Exercise and Preventive Services Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana.

Following the recent extortion going on in our Boarders, Wharfs and Airports in Ghana, the Ghana custom exercise & preventive services has made it a mandatory that unclaimed consignments in the Kotoka International Airport will not be released to any person who will claim to be a representative, Lawyer, relative or in-law to a beneficiary/owner of any consignment in the custom’s long room here in Kotoka International airport.

During our inspection we discovered two Metallic trunk boxes Worth fifteen million united state dollars ($15,000,000.00)with your name, email address and Phone Number tagged on it that is why I am contacting you is to send me your delivering address as stated below on how we can make the delivery fast. President Nana akuffor addo has given me the Power of Attorney to deliver all consignments in the Kotoka airport warehouse to beneficiary and Owners without further delay to enable our country Ghana bear a Good name and free from Fraudulent activities and if you want me to send you my identification with Power of Attorney giving to me by the President of Ghana l.

1)Current Home Address
2)Passport copy for identification
3)Private Mobile Number

All concern persons are advised to respond to this mail within 48 hrs.

Looking forward to your urgent co-operation,

Direct Telephone 00233-20867 3921

SIGNED00233-20867 3921

Commissioner Edward Frimpong
Custom Exercise and Preventive Services.
The email was sent from the email address "ef3688337@gmail.com", with the subject "Kotoka International Airport(KIA)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233208673921 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Frimpong" and using the email address edwardfrimpong635@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Director General
Private Mail Bag
Kotoka International Airport (KIA)
Accra , Ghana .
AFX : DGAAYAYX

Attn Beneficiary

I am Mr Edward Frimpong, Head of Transportation Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana. I was ordered by His Excellency(President of Ghana) to contact you , on the present development going on here in our country.

We decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and also the Ghana Interpol, to make sure our country is free on this fraud lactivities, which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a Good name

We caught one young man here at the KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT , who is claiming to be Delivery Officer and he is Ghanaian Citizen flying out of Ghana.

We caught him with two (2) metallic trunk boxes, and we detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of Clean Spendable United State Dollars Bills amounting US$12 Million. After much investigation we found out that these man is working at a reputable Banker and the funds inside the boxes was an Inheritance contract payment and was supposed to be payed to you through Bank to Bank Transfer Instead he planned to turn back on you and decided to take the funds by himself out of Africa and of which you have spent some money on transferring the funds to your Bank in your country instead he planned in using the money to sponsor the shipment of the Funds out of Africa.

. That is why we have to reach you by your contact we collect from him, So we can make the arrangement on the shipment of the boxes to you by a diplomatic means in your favor.

Full Name:
Contact Home Address:
Private Phone Number:
Private Email:

Your response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have received this email. You can see an attachment below of my identity.

Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country Ghana bears a good name.
Mr Edward Frimpong
Telephone Number:+233208673921
Tele/fax : 00233208673921
The email was sent from the email address "edwardfrimpong635@gmail.com", with the subject "Kotoka International Airport (KIA)".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233208673921 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Frimpong" and using the email address unitedstatedelivery33@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Accra-Ghana, West Africa

Dear Sir/Beneficiary

First and foremost i must introduce myself to you i am Commissioner Edward Frimpong Newly appointed Head of Custom Exercise and Preventive Services Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana.

Following the recent extortion going on in our Boarders, Wharfs and Airports in Ghana, the Ghana custom exercise & preventive services has made it a mandatory that unclaimed consignments in the Kotoka International Airport will not be released to any person who will claim to be a representative, Lawyer, relative or in-law to a beneficiary/owner of any consignment in the custom’s long room here in Kotoka International airport.

During our inspection we discovered two Metallic trunk boxes Worth fifteen million united state dollars ($15,000,000.00)with your name, email address and Phone Number tagged on it that is why I am contacting you is to send me your delivering address as stated below on how we can make the delivery fast. President Nana akuffor addo has given me the Power of Attorney to deliver all consignments in the Kotoka airport warehouse to beneficiary and Owners without further delay to enable our country Ghana bear a Good name and free from Fraudulent activities and if you want me to send you my identification with Power of Attorney giving to me by the President of Ghana l.

1)Current Home Address
3)Private Mobile Number

SIGNED00233-20867 3921

The email was sent from the email address "united state delivery <unitedstatedelivery33@gmail.com>", with the subject "Respond as soon as possible (KIA)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +233208673921 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Frimpong" and using the email address unitedstatedelivery33@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Accra-Ghana, West Africa

Dear Sir/Beneficiary

1)Current Home Address
3)Private Mobile Number

SIGNED00233-20867 3921

The email was sent from the email address "united state delivery <unitedstatedelivery33@gmail.com>", with the subject "Respond as soon as possible (KIA)".