+34612495686

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+34612495686

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +34612495686, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +34612495686

Telephone number +34612495686 has a country code of 34, which indicates that it is from Spain. The dialling code (6) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +34612495686

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +34612495686 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "John Collins Brown", from Dubai Bank and using the email address info@emiratesndbdubai.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear Friend.

You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of times now. It takes fate, courage and God fears to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we Projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursuing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort to make things work out in retrospect.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that I am presently in South America for numerous business negotiations. But do to the Corona Virus pandemic going on all over the world since made me not to contact you since, with my sincere heart, I released a total sum of 2,5m USD in your name as your COMPENSATION, dedication humanity and contribution,

Therefore, contact My Account Officer in Dubai Bank now on this confidential Email: info@emiratesndbdubai.com Whatssap Phone only +34-612495686 [Attn: John Collins Brown] you are to
forward to him, the following:

1. YOUR FULL! NAME & ADDRESS.
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
3. INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVING L INCENSE

He will advise you on how to cash the money Through ATM Card or Bank to Bank Confirm able Bank Draft near your domain and he will facilitate the process to enable you cash the money within the code

validity period of 14 working days.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr Raymond hillary
The WhoIs record for the fake domain emiratesndbdubai.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-07-25T07:15:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-07-25T07:15:32Z

Registrant Name: Ali Mahmuud
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Second Floor, D64
Registrant City: Al-Qusais
Registrant State/Province: Dubai
Registrant Postal Code: 96643
Registrant Country: AE
Registrant Phone: +971.971589317330
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: emiratesndbdubai@outlook.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.