+15716665960

Scam reports relating to Zone 1 (NANP Area) telephone numbers
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+15716665960

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +15716665960, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +15716665960

Telephone number +15716665960 has a country code of 1, which indicates that it is from North American Numbering Plan (NANP) area. The area code (571) indicates that the number covers the State of Virginia, USA and the Exchange Code (666) indicates that the number covers the town or city of Vienna. This Exchange code was originally designated for Landline usage and the original service provider was "ONVOY, LLC - VA". Number Pooling is active in this exchange and this sub-allocation of numbers is allocated to "BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - VA".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15716665960

Telephone number +15716665960 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "David Sam" and using the email address j_siobhan@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear, Beneficiary

Your new BOA payment Bank Draft Check of USD$10.5m dollars was brought to our DHL office for immediate delivery to your address, we received this Bank Draft Check from bank of America Board of directors been 14th of January 2022 and they instructed us to deliver it to you but we have waited for your email till now we did not hear from you that is why we are contacting you for this delivery so that you can reconfirm your full address to enable us to make the urgent delivery to you without any further delays.

So you are to make this available to us: Name: Address: Phone: copy of your picture: and nearest airport to you, Immediately we hear from you we are going to send you the copy of your approved Bank Draft Check to enable you view it and ready to receive it with you in the next day.

Call me for more concrete discussion +1 571 666 5960 SMS or WHATSAPP.

Thank you.

MR.DAVID SAM
DHL Delivery Director
The email was sent from the email address ""MR.DAVID SAM" <xxx@mmfhospitals.in>", with the Reply-to address "<j_siobhan@aol.com>" and the subject "URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED IMMEDIATELY".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +15716665960

Telephone number +15716665960 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Gabriel Smith" and using the email address j_siobhan@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
[Caution: This email originated outside Sheldon ISD. DO NOT click links, provide credentials or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.]

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. DO NOT click links, provide credentials or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.

Dear Friend,

I am diplomat Gabriel Smith and I work with the UN (UNITED NATIONS) and Homeland Security & Customs as a diplomatic delivery agent.

I was sent to deliver two metallic trunk boxes to you by my government in conjunction with the UN (United Nations). Your delivery was approved by the United Nations and also the IMF (International Monetary Fund). The The content of your box contains your funds worth US$18.5 Million dollars (CASH) which was recovered from an African delivery agent by the name of “ Jonathan Scott ”. He was apprehended while on transit to Hong Kong and after a proper investigation was carried out by the security agents on duty, it was discovered that the consignment box in question was well.

He said some other delivery agent and himself were making away with your funds when he was caught and as we I think the other agent is still on the run but I am sure the Interpol will eventually get a hold of him.

Please you are to keep this very confidential in order not to ruin the ongoing investigation because the minute he gets an upfront wind of what is going on, he might go into hiding
which will definitely make things more difficult in catching them including retrieving the balance of your stolen funds.

However, I am in possession of Two boxes which contain US$18.5 Million and I have been instructed to have it delivered to your doorstep via diplomatic means.

Please you are to furnish me with your address including a direct phone number which you can be reached at all time because your details on documents backing the authenticity and the origin of your box was tampered with by the agent in order to eradicate all traces back to you but you know as the saying goes "man proposes and god disposes".

Please get back to me with these information and I would disclose more details on how your delivery will be finalized because I am still in the process of putting all relevant module in place so upon your response including all required information we will commence. For arriving at your doorstep.

Awaiting your swift response. I will be looking forward to hearing from you within 48hours.

This is my WhatsApp number +1 571 666 5960. You can reach me now.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Regards,

Diplomat Gabriel Smith
The email was sent from the email address "Diplomat Gabriel Smith <sakthicoco@sakthicoco.com>", with the Reply-to address "j_siobhan@aol.com" and the subject "[EXTERNAL] [EXTERNAL EMAIL - USE CAUTION] SHIPMENT DELIVERY APPROVED 8/9/2022 II".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.