+351308803492

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+351308803492

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +351308803492, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +351308803492

Telephone number +351308803492 has a country code of 351, which indicates that it is from Portugal. The dialling code (30880) indicates that the number is a VoIP number. The original service provider was "Voxbone, S.A.".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +351308803492

Telephone number +351308803492 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Hartman Horn" and using the email address barharmanhorn@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Attention.

I know this is not a formal means of communication but I was forced to
communicate with you in this manner because the earlier we achieve its
purpose, the better for us. I am Barrister Hartman Horn, a personal
attorney to the late Major General Vitalii Gerasimov (A Russian
Soldier) until his untimely death during the illegal invasion in
Ukraine. He died as a result of the invasion a few days later in
Ukraine.

As his personal lawyer, he had a fixed deposit for the sum of
USD$82,500,000.00 with the Bank in Europe and after the sanction with
some of the Russian oligarchs, he was not included in the category or
group specified hence none of his assets with the Bank was seized
therefore, i have communicated with the Bank to release the funds to
you as his business partner which they has assented because i have the
legal rights as his personal lawyer.

I want us to work with one spirit and believe me, everything will be
above legal board hence, i shall guide you until the funds are
released and received by you.

If you are interested, I will advise further with legal documentation.

Barrister Hartman Horn
barharmanhorn@gmail.com
Phone: +351 308 803 492
The email was sent from the email address "yusufabdullahi3637@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "barharmanhorn@gmail.com" and the subject "From Hartman Horn".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +351308803492

Telephone number +351308803492 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Barrister Thomas Coleman" and using the email addresses tomcoleman@tcsolicitor.com and tcolesolicitors@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear

Thanks for your email response with details. I am presently hospitalized here in Australia where my cousin is helping me alongside my Nurse. The representing lawyer, Mr. Tom Coleman shall be contacted with the below information, contact him so that you both can open communication for the release and onward transfer of the funds to you.

I have no direct access to the funds and my doctors have warned me to stay away from the Internet knowing fully well that I could not make it, hence why I contacted you to receive the funds on my behalf and distribute it in order to have my name immortalized when I am gone.

I advise that you contact Mr. Tom Coleman and comply as he directs to ensure you receive the funds without any further delay hence he shall provide the legal documents for your record purpose. Please, it is advisable you handle this transaction confidentially until you confirm receipt by you.

Barrister Thomas Coleman
Direct Phone: +351 308 803 492
Email: TOMCOLEMAN@TCSOLICITOR.COM
Email: TCOLESOLICITORS@GMAIL.COM
Address: Praça Marquês de Pombal n.º 14, 1250-162 Lisboa, Portugal

I wish you God's blessing, protection and guidance in the name of God almighty. AMEN.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Patricia Santiago.
The WhoIs record for the fake domain tcsolicitor.com gives the following information.
Creation Date: 2020-12-01T13:39:40Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-12-01T13:39:40Z

Registrant Name: Victor Masi
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Marengo 20254 Connell Rd.Marengo - 6015IL , United States
Registrant City: Marengo
Registrant State/Province: MD
Registrant Postal Code: 60150
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8575760741
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: victor.masi@gmx.com
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.