+97441699734

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+97441699734

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +97441699734, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +97441699734

Telephone number +97441699734 has a country code of 974, which indicates that it is from Qatar. The dialling code (4) indicates that the number is a landline number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +97441699734

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +97441699734 is being used as part of an scam by someone claiming to be "Godfrey Goldman", Purchase Manager of Godfrey Goldman Exports Trading Co.Ltd and using the email address pimberr@outlook.com. The telephone number is included in the following scam email that is being sent to victims:
Good day,

Iam Godfrey Goldman the Purchase Manager of Godfrey Goldman Exports Trading Co.Ltd.A general merchandise company.

Please let me know if your product is available for purchase, can you accept new orders on your products.
Kindly send me an email and I will forward our PO immediately to place a trial order.
Thanks & regards,

Godfrey Goldman Exports
Godfrey Goldman
Purchase Manager
Tel. : 974 4169 9734
The email was sent from the email address "Godfrey Goldman <support@mkaccountax.co.nz>", with the Reply-to address "pimberr@outlook.com" and the subject "purchase inquiry".

This email is an example of a scam targeting businesses with the promise of an order. The actual type of scam can vary, and includes credit card fraud, Advance Fee Fraud where the scammer asks the victims for fees, taxes or bribes to secure the order and even phishing/malware, with the scammer sending an infected file or link to a phishing page.