+79660390373

Scam reports relating to Zone 7 telephone numbers:
Former Soviet Union
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+79660390373

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +79660390373, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +79660390373

Telephone number +79660390373 has a country code of 7, which indicates that it is from Russia. The dialling code (96) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +79660390373

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +79660390373 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Griffin Philip" and using the email address internationalmonetaryfund@null.net. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
United Nation Compensation Commission
Dr. Griffin Philip,
UN Agent Officer

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Griffin Philip, Newly posted to Russia from the international monetary fund in Russia office. Because of the donation activities of some of the officials at the Central database monitoring unit and our office in Russia. I have been directed to observe the payment of foreign beneficiaries of contract, donations fund and inheritance claim funds. I have observed a floating inheritance payment in your name here where I work as an investigative director but the payment was designated to this address:

Full name: Luzia Dorothy
Home address: Schuepisstrasse 127
Telephone number: 052 615 69 50
Country of origin: Switzerland

I decided to contact you because I observed that there is a power of attorney in your file authorizing the delivery of this funds Amount 5.5 Million us dollars to one Mrs. Luzia Dorothy in Switzerland address! But the signature in the power of attorney is different from the signature in your file which is an illegal attempt to divert the funds by delivering it to Mrs. Luzia Dorothy address in Switzerland.

Please confirm if you have authorized the delivery of these funds to Switzerland address as we have authorization to deliver funds to the beneficiaries of funds discounting all charge attached from the sources. If you have authorized your funds to be delivered to the above stated address, please contact me urgently. But if know you did not authorize anyone. Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm for the delivery of these funds to you through our first class diplomatic mist without any hesitation in delivering the funds to you.

(1) Your full name.....
(2) Home address..............
(3) Occupation.................
(4) Telephone number
(5) Country of nationality...............

I await your urgent response to this office immediately.
Thanks Mr. Griffin Philip
Contact our whatsapp number +79660390373
The email was sent from the email address "United Nation Compensation Commission <kaalassane847@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "internationalmonetaryfund@null.net" and the subject "United Nation Compensation Commission".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.