+4915145198301

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+4915145198301

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +4915145198301, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +4915145198301

Telephone number +4915145198301 has a country code of 49, which indicates that it is from Germany. The dialling code (1514) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Telekom Deutschland GmbH (T-Mobile)".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +4915145198301

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +4915145198301 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Oliver Brown" and using the email address oliverbrown1@europe.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello ,

Peace be upon you. Thank you for your effort, God bless your heart. Am in constant prayer, asking God for divine grace as we are gradually closing the delivery, I strongly hope that we shall achieve the purpose for which we took up this course. All we need now is to maintain a concentrated focus and seriousness and we shall complete the delivery safely.

As planned, the box has left for Berlin Germany. As projected and verified, by tomorrow Tuesday 10th , the box should be in Berlin Germany. Therefore, please expect an update from Mr. Oliver Brown on Tuesday.

You should expect to receive it on Tuesday or Wednesday from Mr. Brown. As I explained in my previous emails, Mr. Brown does not know the true content of the box. For the course of safety, he only knows the box contains your personal things which he is to help deliver / hand over to you at your address in the USA. So please take note.

I have sent your contact details to Mr. Brown to contact you, but please you should also kindly write him at his e-mail address ( oliverbrown1@europe.com ) today or tomorrow morning and let him know the airport that is nearest to you. Or you can call him at his Direct WhatsApp Number: +49 1514 5198301 and give him this information verbally.

The amount in the package is the mentioned Five Million Euro. When you take over the box from Mr. Brown in the USA, I shall give you the complete key combination 78***. The remaining 3 key codes, I shall give to you once the box is with you and you have it under your custody. This is an electronic key code and when you have entered it correctly, a green light will appear on the front panel of the box confirming the box is open. When the code is re-entered, a red light will appear confirming the box is closed. I hope all is clear to you?

I appreciate your trust in me and I want to assure you that I will strictly follow our agreement, and that after you have received the box I shall give you the remaining 3 key codes to open the box and remove the 20 percent commission I offered you. I hope you will keep your part of the agreement and that the rest amount will be safely passed on to me on my arrival.

I will expect your confirmation after you have received the box, I am hopeful that you will handle everything well at your end.

Thank you,

Olena.
The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.