+447441441773

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447441441773

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447441441773, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447441441773

Telephone number +447441441773 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74414) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Tismi BV".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447441441773

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447441441773

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447441441773 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dame Karen Elizabeth Pierce DCMG" and using the email address damepierce2022@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Atten : ,

I am Dame Karen Elizabeth Pierce DCMG ,I am British Ambassador to the United States at the Foreign,Commonwealth and Development Office, and also previously the Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to the United Nations. Well , I want to inform you that I have landed at your state airport with your package box sun of $18.7 Millions usd with 1 BMW SUV 2022 Model. Which is your 2022 lottery
winnings award from Bmw office.And by mistake I miss your address.Please forward me your address to avoid a wrongful delivery .

Your home address.
Your Direct contact phone number
I’d card.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you now because that’s the only problem holding me right now . And I will deliver your package to your address within 1 hour after you send your address .You will pay $100 for the clearing of your package and also your car and for the delivery cost as Well. I shall proceed immediately . I hear from you with the requirements mentioned above .

Thanks
God Save The Queen AND God Bless America
Dame Karen Elizabeth Pierce DCMG / Text me on +447441441773
British Ambassador to the United States at the Foreign,Commonwealth and Development Office
Former Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom to the United Nations
The email was sent from the email address "British Ambassador to the United States <suntrustbank2022@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "damepierce2022@gmail.com" and the subject "Atten : ,".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.