+447418460474

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447418460474

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447418460474, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447418460474

Telephone number +447418460474 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74184) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Manx Telecom Trading Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447418460474

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447418460474

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447418460474 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "John Godwin Ford", Chief Financial Officer of Standard Chartered Bank and using the email address contact.info3423@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Chief financial Officer
Standard Chartered bank
1 Basinghall Ave, London EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom,
Tel: +44-7418460474

Esteemed Compliments,

I anticipate that you read this mail with an open heart and let me know your opinion or willingness on this classified information that I am releasing to you.

I am Mr. John Ford, the Group chief financial officer of Standard Chartered Bank. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 49 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and I don't want trouble. I don't know how you will feel about this, but to be honest with you, the transaction I am going to explain to you is real and you are not going to regret it. I only hope we can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit the both of us. As the chief financial officer of Standard Chartered Bank. It is my duty to send in a financial report at the end of each year. So on the course of the last 2 years end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the financial officer made Twelve Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars [$12,850,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of, Nor must they know that I am involved in this transaction. I have since placed this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so this led to my contacting you for us to work in order for you to assist in receiving this money into your bank account for us to share, while you will have 40% of the total fund after the transfer.

Note: There is practically no risk involved, it will be online bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your kind response, I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully. Your contact telephone number, full name and address is highly needed for further communication.
Please contact me via this Email for more details:

Best Regards,
Mr. john Godwin ford
Foreign Remittance officer
The email was sent from the email address "Gvt trust <gvttrust398@gmail.com>", with the Reply-to address "contact.info3423@gmail.com" and the subject "THANKS IN ANTICIPATION".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.