+32460211192

Scam reports relating to Zone 3 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+32460211192

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +32460211192, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +32460211192

Telephone number +32460211192 has a country code of 32, which indicates that it is from Belgium. The dialling code (46) indicates that the number is a mobile number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +32460211192

Telephone number +32460211192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rekhniuk Oleksandr" and using the email addresses mjssu001@gmail.com and mjssu001@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
I'm a banker currently working in Mutual Bank, I have worked in
financial institutions for 42years and my retirement is fast
approaching. This discussion must be treated with utmost privacy
considering the relevant information involved. My greatest desire is
to setup massive Orphanage Home because humanitarian services is the
perfect nature of man kind. I have made positive effort to commence
the project; meanwhile, I need your kind-hearted friendship to receive
abandoned $63.7 Million which belongs to aged / blind 98-years old
American Contractor. He suffered blindness in 2017 after the painful
demise of his beloved barren wife.

The abandoned $63.7 Million has been dormant for 5years of his
blindness and he is currently on life support, the government will
confiscate the funds in few months if no inheritance beneficiary is
presented because governance are using unclaimed bills to enrich
themselves. However, I shall legalize necessary documents in your
favor to enable you receive the funds as genuine inheritance
beneficiary, while you retain 20% of the total amount for partnering
with me, and release 80% to my bank account, which I shall use to
build massive Orphanage Home with perfect equipment.

God bless you and remain bless in anticipation of your wholehearted
friendship, please respond very quickly.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. REKHNIUK OLEKSANDR
PHONE NO: +32 460 211192
WhatsApp: +32 460 211192
EMAIL: mjssu001@gmail.com
AND mjssu001@hotmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "REKHNIUK OLEKSANDR <mjssu001@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re:".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +32460211192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rekhniuk Oleksandr" and using the email address mjssu001@gmail.com and mjssu001@hotmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Beloved

The payment has been approved in your favor as inheritance
beneficiary, and the funds will be credited into your bank account /
your crypto wallet today as you follow up accordingly and keep me
posted without hesitation. I hope to build long time friendship with
you.

INHERITANCE PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
G&C Mutual Premier Credit Union
10867 Prairie St, Chatsworth,
California 91311, United States
Direct No. +1 (818) 743 2273
Branch No. +1 (778) 780 1957
WhatsApp No +1 (818) 743 2273
Email: Coordinator@execs.com
Payment Coordinator: Lewis S. Holzberg

You will quickly contact the international 'Payment Coordinator' via
the above contact information (email, phone sms, whatsapp chat). The
legalized inheritance certificate is attached for your view and
immediate action to accomplishing success within 6hours henceforth.
May the almighty God bless you and remain bless in anticipation of
your positive update and wholehearted friendship.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. REKHNIUK OLEKSANDR
PHONE NO: +32 460 211192
WhatsApp: +32 460 211192
EMAIL: mjssu001@gmail.com
AND mjssu001@hotmail.com
The email was sent from the email address "REKHNIUK OLEKSANDR <mjssu001@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re:".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +32460211192 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Rekhniuk Oleksandr" and using the email address trustrobertbiz@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear friend,

I'm a banker currently working in Mutual Bank, I have worked in financial institutions for 42years and my retirement is fast approaching. This discussion must be treated with utmost privacy considering the relevant information involved. My greatest desire is to setup massive Orphanage Home because humanitarian services is the perfect nature of mankind. I have made positive effort to commence the project; meanwhile, I need your kind-hearted friendship to receive abandoned $63.7 Million which belongs to aged / blind 98-years old American Contractor. He suffered blindness in 2017 after the painful demise of his beloved barren wife.

The abandoned $63.7 Million has been dormant for 5years of his blindness and he is currently on life support, the government will confiscate the funds in a few months if no inheritance beneficiary is presented because governments are using unclaimed bills to enrich themselves. However, I shall legalize necessary documents in your favor to enable you to receive the funds as genuine inheritance beneficiary, while you retain 20% of the total amount for partnering with me, and release 80% to my bank account, which I shall use to build a massive Orphanage Home with perfect equipment.

God bless you and remain bless in anticipation of your wholehearted friendship, please respond very quickly.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. REKHNIUK OLEKSANDR
PHONE NO: +32 460 211192.
The email was sent from the email address ""Mr. Robert" <trustrobertbiz@gmail.com>", with the subject "Your cooperation Is needed Urgently.".