+2347037735805

Scam reports relating to Zone 2 telephone numbers:
Mostly Africa (but also Aruba, Faroe Islands, Greenland and British Indian Ocean Territory)
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+2347037735805

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +2347037735805, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +2347037735805

Telephone number +2347037735805 has a country code of 234, which indicates that it is from Nigeria. The dialling code (703) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +2347037735805

Telephone number +2347037735805 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Peterson", from the Central Bank of Nigeria and using the email address bnkibtc@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
PLAZA 20-A NEW YORK NY 10017
AUDIT UNIT
Our whatsapp Telephone: +1 (413)758 9663

Attention

Re:IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER VIA TRANSFER

follow the arrest of Accountant-General of the Federation (Nigeria), Ahmed Idris about the N80billion( Eighty Billion Naira only), We are writing this mail
to inform you that he (Ahmed Idris) and his co corrupt officials in connection with diversion of funds that has be asign of compensation for scam,we the
United Nations and the World Bank, because Mr.Ahmed Idris mention in the high court your email and phone and said him and his co corrupt officials are

thereason why you have not received your compensation payment yet.

During the course of our investigation,we discovered with dismay that the payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by him and his co corrupt officials in the
Bank, who have divert the Fund into their private home, we thank the EFCC and the DSS who take their time to uncover the house and find this fund, with the
link below you will understand more:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigeria-seiz ... 08696.html

The selection of the people to be compensated will be made randomly via the internet, so if you luckily receive this mail that means you have been

selected among the lucky ones to receive the sum of Thirty-Four Million United States Dollars(US$34,000,000.00). Note that all compensation funds for

selected beneficiaries have been deposited with the Central Bank of Nigeria for immediate claim. You are to contact Mr.Edward

Peterson of Central Bank of Nigeria with the below information for the claim of your fund.

Central Bank of Nigeria.
Mr.Edward Peterson
Email: bnkibtc@aol.com
Whatsapp Number: +2347037735805

You are to contact him with the following information.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION and YOUR BANK DETAILS

Please you have to follow all instructions given by Mr.Edward Peterson to enable you to receive your compensation fund without any breach of the law and Note
the only fee you will be as to pay is the Transfer fee only and once it is done you have your compensation fund without any delay as we are here also to

watch and to make sure you have this fund.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVICE GET BACK TO ME IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE THIS UNIT GOT A LETTER FROM ONE BARRISTER (NAME WITHHELD) THAT YOU ARE DEAD BUT DUE TO
UNPRECEDENTED HAPPENING HERE I WAS INSTRUCTED TO WRITE YOU, HAVING CALLED YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WITHOUT ANSWER THE MACHINE SAID THE LINE IS TEMPORARILY OUT
OF SERVICE. YOUR EMAIL ID WAS RECOVERED FROM CENTRAL COMPUTER AFTER BEING DELETED BY CORRUPT OFFICIALS YET TO BE KNOWN TO DIVERT YOUR FUNDS AND RECEIVE AND

ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU .

For verification and confirmation you are to Whatsapp me on this number +1 (413)758 9663.

Thank you

Mr. Mike Johnson
monetary unit
UNITED NATIONS, NEW YORK
The email was sent from the email address "info.unterm@gmail.com", with the Reply-to address "bnkibtc@aol.com" and the subject "Re:IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER VIA TRANSFER".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347037735805 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward Peters", from United Bank for Africa and using the email address ubagroup.online002@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
United Bank for Africa
Head Office: 57 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Email: ubagroup.online002@gmail.com
whatsapp me on this number: +2347037735805

ATTN

It is obvious that you have not received your fund due to lack of payment for the bank, cost of transfer or the documents, and also due to past corrupt Nigeria Governmental Officials and with the foreign Banks, who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes.

Now your payment will be sent to you by an ATM card that will be coming alongside a custom pin which you will use to withdraw up to $30,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it.

Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your bank Account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Your ATM CARD payment would be sent to you via UPS or FedEx. Because we have signed a contract with them which should expire in one Month time.

Below are a few lists of tracking numbers you can track from UPS and FedEx websites to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Tracking Number: H7909125721
Tracking Name: E MNAICKER

Click on the Link Below and Put the Tracking number above;

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US
To effect the release of your Compensation fund valued at $35.5million through ATM CARD, you are advised to Re-confirm with the below information

Your Full Name:
You’re Address:
Home/Cell Phone:
Age/Occupation:
Copy of Your ID

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Note: that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM=811) so you have to indicate this code whenever you are contacting us

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,.

I wait to hear back from you soonest.

Mr.Edward Peters
whatsapp me on this number: +2347037735805
United Bank for Africa
The email was sent from the email address "United Bank for Africa <ubagroup.online002@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: Your ATM Card is Ready".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Telephone number +2347037735805 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Edward John" and using the email address jmredward111@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Hello

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.

This is to let you know that your case has repeatedly come to my Office everyday and all the complaints that I have been getting all in regards to your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria which the CBN has been involved to pay to you. Enough of this entire allegation that we have been adamant over your payment, I want you to know that we have to end everything now without further issues. I am handling this payment myself and I have approved the sum of US$34,000,000.00 for you and I don’t want to know how much you are supposed to be paid. I have a meeting with Vice President of Nigeria Yemi Osinbajo and the Finance Ministry who have agreed that I should handle this payment myself and Make sure that your funds to you by International Bank Draft with immediate effect.

I want to let you know that the Government has paid for all papers that will delay your payment such as: The Anti Terrorist and Drug Law Clearances, Financial Service Authority (FSA), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) AND The Financial Action Task Force (on Money Laundering) (FATF). so you have nothing to worry about, the only fee you are to pay if the delivery of the International Bank Draft to your address which the cost you will know once i hear from you so you are to reconfirm your delivery details as follow:

Name:
Delivery Address:
Working Phone Number:

This is the only way I can help you get your long awaited payment Delivery to you by International Bank Draft, if you are serious to receive your fund as I stated, you will have to get back to me, I will want to have a one on one conversation with you so i advise you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can know what actually went wrong and why you weren't paid along with others. Call me or whatsapp me on this number: +2347037735805, once you receive this mail for urgent directions okay.

Regards,

Mr.Edward John
Head Of Foreign Debt
whatsapp: +2347037735805
The email was sent from the email address "Edward John <jmredward111@gmail.com>", with the subject "Re: READ CAREFULLY".