+919774636720

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+919774636720

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +919774636720, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +919774636720

Telephone number +919774636720 has a country code of 91, which indicates that it is from India. The dialling code (9774) indicates that the number covers the area of Arunāchal Pradesh and that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Vodafone India Ltd".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +919774636720

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +919774636720 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Dr. Daniel Kumar", Chief Executive Officer of Royal Bank Of Scotland India and using the email address royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Greetings to you,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use Royal Bank Of Scotland India to disburse this money because my foundation has no branch in Your city, I am also pleased to inform you that I have issued out a bank draft of [$2.500,000.00] in your name through my attorney, which has been sent for deposit with Royal Bank Of Scotland India ( R.B.S ) the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Wire Transfer to any bank account of your choice.

I Hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many as you can once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. Kindly contact the Royal Bank Of Scotland India for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of Royal Bank Of Scotland India.

CONTACT PERSON: DR. DANIEL KUMAR
Chief Executive Officer Director of Account Administration
Bank E-mail: ( royalbankofscotlandindi@aol.com )
Contact Number: +91-837-586-0324.
Director Whats-app No: +91977-4636-720
Bank Address: DMRC, IT Park Road Behind Prakriti Metro Park Block 2, IT Park Road, Jagjit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110053.

Please note that upon your contact with Royal Bank Of Scotland India ( R.B.S ), you are to provide them with your Full Name so he can verify your mail with information sent to him already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the Royal Bank Of Scotland India so that I can also monitor the transfer process through a feedback from you. send your full details to the bank,

YOUR FULL NAME :
HOUSE ADDRESS :
CELL NUMBER:
PHONE NUMBER:

BEST REGARDS,
MR JEFFREY PRESTON BEZOS
CEO OF AMAZON
THE FOUNDER, CEO,
PRESIDENT OF AMAZON.COM
The email was sent from the email address "{From}", with the Reply-to address "{Reply-to}" and the subject "{Subject}".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.