+447424760028

Scam reports relating to Zone 4 telephone numbers:
Europe
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+447424760028

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +447424760028, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +447424760028

Telephone number +447424760028 has a country code of 44, which indicates that it is from United Kingdom. The dialling code (74247) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Lycamobile UK Limited".

Visit UKAreaCodes.info for more information about telephone number +447424760028

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +447424760028

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +447424760028 is being used as part of a Rental Scam by someone claiming to be "Christopher" and using the email address byrnechristopher145@yahoo.com. The telephone number is included in the following Rental Scam email that is being sent to victims:
Hello,

Thank you so much for your interest.Yes my Apartment is still very much available for rent and below is the information you need to know about my Apartment.

My Apartment is Furnished One Bedroom comes along with Living room, kitchen, bathroom with toilet

Flat address: 209 N Lotts North City Dublin Ireland
Apartment Floor: It is on the on second floor of the building
Rent Per month : 700 EUR and utilities is included in the rent amount per month
Security Deposit: 800 EUR which will be given back to you when moving out without any loss or damage of my property.
Minimum stay: 1 month(s)
Maximum stay: 1 yr with the option of extending the contract after 12 months
Moving in date: The apartment is currently available
Apartment Sizes:

Living room: 20'9 x 14'9 (6.3 x 4.5m)
Bedroom: 14'10 x 9'1 ( 4.5 x 2.8m)
Kitchen: 8'10 x 7'5 ( 2.7 x 2.3m)

Flat amenities are:

TV ,CD - DVD - Video, Radio, High-speed Internet with WiFi, Washing, Electric Kettle,Toaster, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Machine , Dryer, Heating, Iron and Ironing board, Gas cooker, Oven, Microwave e.t.c

My apartment is well furnished and fully decorated with a lot of house and kitchen equipment and it's located in a very nice and safe area in Dublin

But presently I am not available in Dublin to show you around as I am presently in the United Kingdom now to work with my company and am here with my keys..All you need to do is to go straight to the address I sent you to take a look at the apartment from outside. But i want you to Understand that my apartment is presently locked and am here with the keys.That is the reason why i am sending you my apartment pictures just for you to have an idea of how the inside looks like.

Attached are some pictures of how my apartment Bedroom, living room, kitchen, toilet and bathroom looks like.That is the information you need to know about my apartment.If you are interested in renting my apartment Kindly get back to me.
Whatsapp Line:+447424760028
Regards
Christopher
The email was sent from the email address "byrnechristopher145@yahoo.com <byrnechristopher145@yahoo.com>".

The email is a example of a Rental Scam targeting individuals looking for rental properties. The scammer will claim to have a property available for rent at a better than market price. They will claim to be unable to show the property due to having moved away and will usually offer to send the keys using some sort of Escrow service or ask for a deposit, again to be held in Escrow. They will often use the names of real companies in the rental and accommodation sectors such as AirBnB, Flipkey, Rightmove. Legitimate landlords will make arrangements for prospective tenants to be able to view their properties - if you can't physically see the inside of the property without having to pay money to someone then it is a definite scam.