+905526798985

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+905526798985

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +905526798985, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +905526798985

Telephone number +905526798985 has a country code of 90, which indicates that it is from Turkey. The dialling code (5526) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Avea Iletişim Hizmetleri AŞ".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +905526798985

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +905526798985 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Cetinkaya Kozanoglu" and using the email address centikayak@gmail.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
My Dearest One ,

I am pleased that you have read and completely understood my email, find attached copy of my work I.D card for your reference only. My late father always told me you don't buy trust, you earn it. The secret of success is secret. Let us have one faith and achieve this golden opportunity,

Like I explained in my previous email, you will be required to open an offshore non-resident account with a foreign bank which I will direct you to. This is the only obligation you have over this transaction.

Below are reasons i prefer you to open a new account;

1, We need a bank that shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank; this will make it easy for me to transfer the 11.5M U.S.D from my branch directly to the account which will be opened in your name.
2, Funds transferred with the swift confirmation in and out of Turkey usually take a maximum of 6 hours to reach the receiving account.
3, Funds transferred to the Africa,United States, Great Britain,Canada ,and the entire Arab region are always seriously checked against terrorism funding and other suspicious acts. 11.5M U.S.D is not an amount that can be moved to your country without the government asking many questions.
4, The offshore bank will be able to receive huge volumes without resistance according to the financial regulations of the bank. This will keep all parties on a safe end.
5, As staff of the Bank of Turkey it is not advisable for us to use any of our existing accounts be it foreign or local because it will seem like we are transferring the funds to our-self.

This account will be set up in your name, once the account is ready and all documents from my office are in perfect place then I will put a direct wire of the total amount (USD$11.5M) Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars into the account. We have decided to have the funds transferred to the Bank in Asia because the bank shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank.The transfer will be via swift system which is confirm-able in 6 hours.

I have contracted my legal attorney to handle this aspect on your behalf so you have absolutely nothing to worry about. I will furnish you with the details needed to finalize this transaction. The details will include the complete information of the bank I have proposed. Please note that your only financial obligation will be to open a non-resident offshore account with a bank in Asia. I am not sure what it costs to open the account but I am sure it's something you can handle, here in Turkey it costs about 100 - 300 dollars to open a non-resident account.

Please remember that this transaction must be strictly confidential. You will receive a deed of agreement prepared by my attorney which will clearly state our terms, percentage agreed and conditions. you can contact me through my whatsapp number , +905526798985 for more conversation , note that i can not answer your call / video for security reasons, so that we can conistraight on this deal.

I look forward to your positive response. Have a great day !!!

God bless you.
Cetinkaya Kozanoglu
The email was sent from the email address "centikayak@gmail.com", with the subject "Re: READ AND GET BACK TO ME".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.