+905386519359

Scam reports relating to Zone 9 telephone numbers:
Mostly Asia
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+905386519359

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +905386519359, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +905386519359

Telephone number +905386519359 has a country code of 90, which indicates that it is from Turkey. The dialling code (538) indicates that the number is a mobile number. The original service provider was "Turkcell".

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +905386519359

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +905386519359 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Hammad Bello" and using the email address sgs.hammed.shipping@geologist.com. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Good Day

How are you today? I Hope you are staying safe, thank you very much for your concern about the war in my country, thank you once again.

Regarding my previous email, I must let you know the process of moving the consignment money from Ukraine to Poland and to Turkey was a help rendered to me from a military diplomatic mission from UN Human Right. I pleaded for help from him.

You will now be in position to handle all and receive the consignment money, you can travel to Turkey and receive the consignment funds successfully and move it to your country if you wish or use the agent special mission to bring it to you when you contact them.

Below are the contact details of the Agent office to contact them for more information how to claim the consignment money from them. Note the consignment was registered as private family items, you should not in any way review the consignment content, and when sending email to them do not include our email conversation please.

The war is getting worse every day, I will only reply to your email when I have the opportunity because of the risk of going out to check email, I walk about 8km away, sending you this information below means my family future is in your hands now, I will now refer to you as my family brother don't disappoint me or betray me at the end after you receive the money in your possession, remember 20% of the total investment funds is for you.

Please copy the below information and contact them now by email.
Package information.
Consignment Box
Deposit code (SCTC/2901DHX/567)
Deposit date 29/06/2022
Deposited as private Items
Contact Person: Agent Hammad Bello
Mobile number: +905386519359
e-mail: sgs.hammed.shipping@geologist.com

I await your urgent reply to this email today.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best Regard,
Mr Aleksandr Kovalenko
The email was sent from the email address "{From}", with the Reply-to address "{Reply-to}" and the subject "{Subject}".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.