+815055397592

Scam reports relating to Zone 8 telephone numbers:
East Asia and special services
DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

+815055397592

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

This topic gives information about the telephone number +815055397592, which has been identified as being used by scammers as part of their scam. This first post gives some general information about the telephone number, such as the country/area it is from, the type of number and the provider. Additional posts give information about occurrences of the number being used as part of a scam.

About telephone number +815055397592

Telephone number +815055397592 has a country code of 81, which indicates that it is from Japan. The dialling code (50) indicates that the number is a VoIP number.

DodgyDialersReport
Report Posting Cyborg

Re: +815055397592

Post by DodgyDialersReport »

Telephone number +815055397592 is being used as part of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam by someone claiming to be "Mikio Noguchi" and using the email address mikio_noguchi@outlook.jp. The telephone number is included in the following Advance Fee Fraud email that is being sent to victims:
Dear friend,

How are you doing today? I have not read from you after my previous email sent to you, I am worried if you are not willing to partner with me anymore. Do kindly inform me if you still want to continue with me.

If still interested in working with me, I want you to email the following to me; Full name, address and a mobile number and any of your identification (Driver's license or International passport)so that I can update my bank records and my attorney can instigate on the backup documents that will place you as the benefactor of $37,300,000.00 inheritance fund. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work that will back up this transaction, I hope you will understand why I need all these.

Upon receipt of the above requirements, I will attach my international passport to you and also for your perusal and trust. Again, ensure that you keep this project confidential, because of the nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soon.

Best Regard,
Mr Mikio Noguchi
Private Mobile: +81 50 5539 7592
The email was sent from the email address "Mikio Noguchi <mikio_noguchi7@outlook.jp>", with the Reply-to address "<mikio_noguchi@outlook.jp>" and the subject "RE: Reply for more detail.".

The email is a classic example of an Advance Fee Fraud Scam with promises of a large sum of money being transferred to the victim. Anyone responding to it will be told that there is a fee/tax/insurance payment to be paid to receive the money. This will be followed by payment after payment until the victim runs out of money or realises that they are being scammed.